User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Thread: Euro 2012

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    28 chances to score all missed. Holland has had issues. It's the same issues that have them narrowly lose every national competition there is but still they're a good side.

Did you see how Zidane effed up the one golden chance for France to win the '06 World Cup at all?
    They dominated the game . They were quite forceful but nothing came out of it. Though Danish goalkeeper was good. And Danes were more precise on the opponent's part of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    1-nil to Germany! Yey, to Gomez!
    Phew, for a moment I thought my bet would go bad . And Muller assisted ! Though Portuguese tactics were interesting:

Ronaldo field field nothing field etc etc -------------------------> the rest of the team
    Hot-hearted head

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    They dominated the game . They were quite forceful but nothing came out of it. Though Danish goalkeeper was good. And Danes were more precise on the opponent's part of the field.
    I know; it's sooo weird.

Phew, for a moment I thought my bet would go bad . And Muller assisted ! Though Portuguese tactics were interesting:

Ronaldo field field nothing field etc etc -------------------------> the rest of the team
    ROFL Muller.. He missed like six or seven perfect goal-scoring opportunities, but that was a class header by Gomez.

The game was played averagely right up until the 72nd minute when Portugal conceded that goal but they held up a solid defense with at least 8 players continually stationed at their box. Lahm was placed to the far left throughout the game to provide Ozil with the breakthrough but it just couldn't happen. Portugal were too content to keep to a draw as they'd achieved in the past half a dozen qualifying matches but it was a poor choice in this one.. only having Ronaldo do the attack force. Although Ronaldo did press forward with the attack in the last sixteen minutes it wouldn't have broken the German deadlock by now who could really have gotten another goal in fact.

Permabanned

I guess I'll go with the English.
    They colonized us...so ironically it's the team I can relate to the most.

Plus it would be nice to see the English fans rewarded. I mean, how they've only won one world cup and no euro cups is beyond me.

If they win, they'll be hyped up beyond belief for WC2014...only to go out in the second round as is their norm. I'd enjoy that show.

All I know is Brazil must not win in 2014.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Italy and Spain 1-1.

Whatever.

FigerPuppet

I'm very pleased that the Dutch were defeated, as the fans are always so full of themselves and the players often engage in filthy football.
    Denmark will beat Portugal as we have done several times before. The Netherlands will hopefully manage to get a draw against Germany, and then lose to Portugal. A win for Denmark within regulation time against Germany will require divine intervention. The best I dare hope for is a stalemate and a resulting penalty shootout.

DEBO DEBO DEBO DEBO DOSH DOSH DOSH

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Post [2-1.]

Yesssss, UKRAINE!!

Go to Shevchenko, the most prominent player in the tournament! Well done. x10000

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Czech will have this game.

Go for Russia tonight!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Lols, not The Netherlands, that was pretty clear against the bout vs Denmark. So many people that should be able to finish and score, and they just keep failing and failing and failing. :P

I hope they at least get their shit together for tomorrows match. Due to the rivalry existing between The Netherlands and Germany, this is not only a match that The Netherlands HAS to win if it wants a shot at advancing to the next rounds, it's a match they would feel extra horrofied for if losing. And Germany will be extra hyped in trying to throw the dutch from the tournament.

It has all the makings to become the most exiting match of Euro 2012.

I just hope they will hold true to that.

I hope it will be a close loss for the Netherlands. Like a 1-1 until 75'th minute 2-2 in the 85th, turning into an eventual 3-2 for germany. Something like that. I don't care much for soccer and I really hate seeing orange everywhere I freaking go and having to talk about soccer every single day at work. So if they lose I won't have to put up with that anymore. But it would also be sad to see them go with their tails between their legs, so at least make the game a fun one to watch. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Permabanned

So, you're rooting against your national team...because you don't like talking about it at work...
    What is this world coming to???

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    So, you're rooting against your national team...because you don't like talking about it at work...
    What is this world coming to???
    Yup, to me football is just a game. Shocking, I know.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf