User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 235

Thread: Euro 2012

  1. #21
    Unlimited Dancemoves ® AgentF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    i can't believe the netherlands is being considered a threat. they repeatedly choked in front of the goal box last WC.

    german offensives, on the other hand...they have such cold-blooded precision. i love their attack formations.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great


    7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

    Johari.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sizzling Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    On the fact that Spain eventually won something for a change but Russia still could this time round. I really wish so.



    I know lol, hate to admit it but it's true.
    I think the finale Spain - Russia would be pretty exciting . Hot marvel versus a new tide-wave .
    Hot-hearted head

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sizzling Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    i can't believe the netherlands is being considered a threat. they repeatedly choked in front of the goal box last WC.

    german offensives, on the other hand. they have such cold-blooded precision. i love their attack formations.
    With Dutch I'm more apprehensive about what is going to happen outside the stadiums. After their issues with immigrants people may have some misgivings towards them.

    A few years back German had brick-wall defense, but now they have some really good offensive rockets. And they can be so quick - zazooom . Plus the mid-fielders are nice .
    Hot-hearted head

  4. #24
    Unlimited Dancemoves ® AgentF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    With Dutch I'm more apprehensive about what is going to happen outside the stadiums. After their issues with immigrants people may have some misgivings towards them.

    A few years back German had brick-wall defense, but now they have some really good offensive rockets. And they can be so quick - zazooom . Plus the mid-fielders are nice .
    right, do you remember the first *minute* of the germany-argentina semifinal last WC? i walked into a german brewpub with about 500 germans, in my cute argentina blue outfit, ready to represent. and those mofos scored before i had a chance to say sitzpinkler!


    they later pinned me down, painted german flag-colored stripes on my cheeks and force-fed me a boot of beer...
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great


    7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

    Johari.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sizzling Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    right, do you remember the first *minute* of the germany-argentina semifinal last WC? i walked into a german brewpub with about 500 germans, in my cute Argentina blue outfit, ready to represent. and those mofos scored before i had a chance to say Sitzpinkler!


    they later pinned me down, painted german flag-colored stripes on my cheeks and force-fed me a boot of beer...
    OMG ! I so do!!! I was watching it in the dorms. There was 1 Argentinian student there and he left before the end (I think after the 4th goal).

    From German side it was poetry on legs .

    I'm scared to ask which cheeks !
    Hot-hearted head

  6. #26
    Unlimited Dancemoves ® AgentF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    I'm scared to ask which cheeks !
    well, i may have made a few friends...

    (as i recall, i scampered away to another locale as i think spain was playing later that day. what a blur! )

    SWEET BABY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT WC. (minus the horns, please. that shit was so annoying.)
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great


    7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

    Johari.

  7. #27
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVlAhK2j2o"]VUVUZELAS!!!!!![/YOUTUBE]
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  8. #28
    S Saiyan God Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,141

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    I think the finale Spain - Russia would be pretty exciting . Hot marvel versus a new tide-wave .
    Oh hell yea!

    They've (Russia) earned themselves as the dark horses for this tournament after all and that's exactly the contest I'd like to see most!

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sizzling Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    well, i may have made a few friends...

    (as i recall, i scampered away to another locale as i think spain was playing later that day. what a blur! )

    SWEET BABY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT WC. (minus the horns, please. that shit was so annoying.)
    For 2010 finals I was in a pub full of Spanish people - after the goal in the extra time the place exploded. The air was vibrating with the amount of noise . It was like a space launch.

    Pity that Paul the octopus didn't make it http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...o-2012-results .
    Hot-hearted head

  10. #30
    S Saiyan God Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,141

    Post

    Tomorrow; Portugal and Germany.

    This is going to be interesting..

Similar Threads

  1. Mayan Calendar 2012 - the world will not end
    By Sniffles in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:58 PM
  2. 2012- Where Ends Meet, and People Freak!?
    By Mystic Zealot in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:56 AM
  3. 2012: Palin for President
    By 01011010 in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:43 AM
  4. Palin for president in 2012?
    By Usehername in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:26 AM
  5. House for One Euro - Serious
    By kuranes in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO