• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd actually discussed that the German side would fuck up like they always have so in the past due to their rigid team formation but forgot all about that in the midst of the action. They trash a world class team like Argentina in the '10 World Cup, but get a humiliating trashing by just an irregularly good team such as Italy, and this was an average Italian side, nevermind Buffon, the best goalkeeper in the world today.

..Italy are going to be the highlight for tonight's final against Spain.

I think it's going to be pretty boring. I'd rather I watch Argentina play.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
and the german team cant cope with goals by the opposing team. they are schönwetterfußballer, only ply good when they win.

That's something I noticed, aswell. Past the second goal, they were completely shocked for 20-25 minutes.

Glad to see the Berlusconi press is as professional as always

Ahaha geez, hadn't seen that one...to be fair, Libero isn't even Berlusconi's (that'd be "Il Giornale") - it's fancied as "completely indipendent press"

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Italy as we can see have a bad history in Euro finals!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
..Nah I was busy text messaging my friends while the match was going.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The announcers referred to this Spanish team as the greatest ever, sience they broke the record of winning not 2 but 3 major tournaments in a row!

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess those handsome American Italian Firemen didn't throw you up in the air today?

:laugh:

i was too busy w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ sitting shiva with a coupla INTJs.

:jew:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I play tomorrow with a team from work..What would be a good pair of indoor cleats to get? Any recommendations from you soccer players?

I've read different things but am not quite sure which one to wear...should I get indoor turf shoes or indoor cleats?

Sorry for the derail..I didn't see a thread on soccer equipment.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I play tomorrow with a team from work..What would be a good pair of indoor cleats to get? Any recommendations from you soccer players?

I've read different things but am not quite sure which one to wear...should I get indoor turf shoes or indoor cleats?

Sorry for the derail..I didn't see a thread on soccer equipment.

Nike Mercurial Vapors for deadly speed and precision.