User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Dead Island

MBTI
    GONE

Default Dead Island

Ummmmmmmmm...does anyone want to play with me on PS3? It's freaking terrifying playing solo and some of the people I play with online are ridicuolous - stealing the only available vehicle and peeling off while Im running after it trying to jump in OR getting all whiny after I throw a grenade and accidentally kill all 3 other players and kicking me...bunch of babies. It just running around by themselves taking up a valuable coop spot.

Also aside from the coop invite - who's played this game and how do you like it?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ive played the game a fair bit. Its a real underrated gem. Me and my friends attempted to play this together as well...and then we had a massive fall-out over it when people started acting like selfish jerks (driving off with the cars, running off alone, not helping other people). I guess this game ruins friendships!

Anyway I've got it on PC so unfortunately we cant play together.

P.S. Its not scary.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Ummmmmmmmm...does anyone want to play with me on PS3? It's freaking terrifying playing solo and some of the people I play with online are ridicuolous - stealing the only available vehicle and peeling off while Im running after it trying to jump in OR getting all whiny after I throw a grenade and accidentally kill all 3 other players and kicking me...bunch of babies. It just running around by themselves taking up a valuable coop spot.

Also aside from the coop invite - who's played this game and how do you like it?
    So far, is the game any good? If so, I'll pick up a copy and play with you. I love zombies!

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    So far, is the game any good? If so, I'll pick up a copy and play with you. I love zombies!
    It's really surprisingly fun. And the game is really about coop. The devs made it so some areas are so overwhelming solo that you need a group. I tried running really fast away from all them zombies in the harder areas to my goal point but the devs also accounted for that and made that almost impossible without getting my brains eaten ;_; thats when I started playing coop WITH other people. I played a lot of games in coop mode before that where literally 4 people are on totally different parts of the map doing who knows what and stealing the only vehicle like Nancy says. It's actually very amusing in a bastwrdly way.

Also, I played with someone with voice hat once and when they spoke it sounded like they were 9 years old. where are that kids parents?!

I think for people who play a lot of scary games and fps it's not scary but it's scary to me when I know I might stuck at a checkpoint swarming with zombies who want to eat my brains ;_;
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    It's really surprisingly fun. And the game is really about coop. The devs made it so some areas are so overwhelming solo that you need a group. I tried running really fast away from all them zombies in the harder areas to my goal point but the devs also accounted for that and made that almost impossible without getting my brains eaten ;_; thats when I started playing coop WITH other people. I played a lot of games in coop mode before that where literally 4 people are on totally different parts of the map doing who knows what and stealing the only vehicle like Nancy says. It's actually very amusing in a bastwrdly way.

Also, I played with someone with voice hat once and when they spoke it sounded like they were 9 years old. where are that kids parents?!

I think for people who play a lot of scary games and fps it's not scary but it's scary to me when I know I might stuck at a checkpoint swarming with zombies who want to eat my brains ;_;
    Well, I have no fucking clue what's going on in the game, but I'll give it a go. I'll let you know once I'm in.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Well, I have no fucking clue what's going on in the game, but I'll give it a go. I'll let you know once I'm in.
    Woot!

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISTx

I'd love to see a room of ENFP women playing Dead Island.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

i'm game!
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post

i'm game!

@Tigerlily have you started playing? Where are you in the game?

I'm 50% done with the main game but have tons of sidequests and now there's a girl gamer posse coming to the rescue. :whee:

Yesterday I got tanked by a bunch of screaming zombies and almost had a hear attack. I was screaming, too. My dogs being so loyal, decided to leave the room so they could sleep in peace.

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Got the game and will probably play it tomorrow. Part of me hopes I hate it as, I don't really have time for such distractions.