• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

The protagonist to this Grand Theft Auto is an ENTJ like wow! I never knew that would ever be a reality before.

"I thought I'd be a dad.. like all the other dads." - Why did that sound so refreshing?

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It's gonna be great. Rockstar is arguably the best video game development company out there right now.
Part IV's multiplayer and storyline ate up a lot of my spare time back in the day.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was led to believe that this was gonna be a brand new trailer.

I thought GTA: San Andreas was a masterpiece, but after GTA IV tried to be a driving simulator, it immediately lost its fun factor and I immediately jumped on the Saints Row bandwagon. Although GTA IV's satirical elements continued to be funny, and I'm sure that GTA V will do the same, but unless Rockstar brings back the ragdoll physics (which I don't think is likely), then GTA V will have very limited replay value.

T

The Iron Giant

Yeah, I only ever really enjoyed one GTA game, Chinatown Wars. *reminisces* I hear a lot of people saying GTA has jumped the shark... or even that Saints Row has stolen its lunch money.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To me GTA:III and Vice City were the best in the series, but maybe that's more because I grew out of the genre. I don't think I'll pick this game up.

Although I admit the trailer looks good.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I loved all of the Series particularly when it began to include a GPS map. Find it superb to Saints Row (which I am fond of in its own right). Drooling for when it comes out if for no other reason to experience the story.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hope you can fly a plane again in this one. Half of the fun I had in SA was flying around in the Harrier blowing stuff up, or trying to land the jumbo-jet on that desert airstrip. I was extremely disappointed about not being able to fly planes in GTA IV...

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I absolutely loved GTA:3, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas, and GTA:4 was a big motivating factor in my purchasing of a PS3. For some reason, though, I just didn't get into 4 as much. The movement didn't feel as fluid (It always felt like Niko's head was much heavier than his body, like I constantly going to tip over at the slightest movement), and despite how much more they expanded on the game as far as map scale size, lots of the sandbox style elements from previous games had been removed (such as lots of the customization features that allowed San Andreas to retain its replay value). I don't know if my displeasure with the game stems from the game itself, or me just losing interest with games in general.