• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pictures of Things!

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
This looks familiar.. whereabouts are these taken?

At a place called Weldon Spring, about 25 miles west of St. Louis. Someone donated the land, and they keep a couple of hiking trails maintained on it - pretty nice place. The river's the Missouri river.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Caudwells Castle, this person used to live there.

f1756ih8.jpg

An soon to be knocked down escalator what has been out of order for 15 years if not longer (and no I am not exaggerating nor am I joking:shock:).

f17854fs5.jpg

Water obviously.:doh:
f18998bz7.jpg

Some cottage in Cowley.
f146746zy9.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
At a place called Weldon Spring, about 25 miles west of St. Louis. Someone donated the land, and they keep a couple of hiking trails maintained on it - pretty nice place. The river's the Missouri river.

Ah! Reminds me of Turkey Run in Indiana, where I was about the same time of year, last year. Similar river and hiking terrain (although it was strangely cold at the time!!)

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Wait, what is that? lol

It's black oven polish from the 30's or about then. The name tells of a different age when Norway had a more homogenous population and anything foreign sounded exotic. Nigger-boy disappeared long ago, but we still have brand names like Ali Coffe, Hindu spice and Black Boy spice. :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It's black oven polish from the 30's or about then. The name tells of a different age when Norway had a more homogenous population and anything foreign sounded exotic. Nigger-boy disappeared long ago, but we still have brand names like Ali Coffe, Hindu spice and Black Boy spice. :D
Haha. That's awesome.

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
fishingline.jpg

Crappy camera phone pic of monofilament (fishing line). I was mesmerized by the way the light was bouncing around.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I went home for working and a visit today and took these! :)

geodes in the kitchen window

geode.jpg

a peony bud

peonybud.jpg

a really cool giant tadpole (he was bigger than my big toe!)

DSCN07470001.jpg

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Lovely pictures everyone!

Here's one of the sunset. The pic is not great but I love the colors in it.

1762d1210156061-pictures-things-sunset.jpg

Another one
1764d1210156402-pictures-things-pic1.jpg

Last edited: