• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2012 NBA Playoffs

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who will win?

My top 2 picks for the Finals is the Los Angeles Lakers Vs. the Miami Heat.

Of course the Lakers won in 2009 and 2010, as well as there 3-peat in 2000, 2001, and 2002 (with Shaq), and the Heat made the finals in 2011 and failed epically...

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made a bet on Los Angeles Lakers. I like their chances. OKC team is too young, they will choke. As per default, Lechoke's team is gonna choke. LAC isn't ready yet. That said, either LA Lakers, SA Spurs or Boston Celtics - unless they choke against Lechoke.
:huh:

Burger King

The Celtics are the dark horses of the east. I see them giving the Heats a lot of trouble and possibly beating them. I hope OKC/Spurs make it to the finals as I despise the Lakers. Lakers with their two 7 footers are one of the favorites to win it all...again.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
#1 seed Chicago Bulls knocked out by the 76ers in game 6!!??

huge upset, not to mention the nuggets beating the lakers in la in game 5 with kobe scoring 43 points...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lakers TONIGHT!

... for the whole thing.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well its halftime and lakers have a 42-48 lead, but can they stay strong for the 2nd half? Perhaps I was wrong about Lakers choking... but again we will see.

The key to victory is for Kobe to get his other players involved, which he has been doing so far and hence they are winning. The Nuggets have a bigger arsenal of offensive weapons than LA though, so it is very critical for LA that Kobe is not the only one scoring like in their last 2 games. Since Kobe is such a streaky player, depending solely upon him is a shaky foundation. World Peace, Gasol, and Binum have to deliver their A game. Otherwise the Lakers are doomed!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stop hating on the Lakers.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well its halftime and lakers have a 42-48 lead, but can they stay strong for the 2nd half? Perhaps I was wrong about Lakers choking... but again we will see.

The key to victory is for Kobe to get his other players involved, which he has been doing so far and hence they are winning. The Nuggets have a bigger arsenal of offensive weapons than LA though, so it is very critical for LA that Kobe is not the only one scoring like in their last 2 games. Since Kobe is such a streaky player, depending solely upon him is a shaky foundation. World Peace, Gasol, and Binum have to deliver their A game. Otherwise the Lakers are doomed!

Well although I was wrong about the Lakers losing since they won, I was right about the key to victory being to get the team involved by Kobe, who was getting double teamed, opening up space for other players to hit open shots, and of course Kobe passed the ball to them each time, not to mention hitting the huge 3 pointer in the last minute of the game!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well after being blown out by the Thunder in game 1, LA is up in a tight 4th quarter in Game 2. How very interesting!

The Thunder wilol probably win the championship btw.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, good grief.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Close, but no cigar. Still, following a 29-point loss, that's quite a big progress for LAL.
Let's see how good they will play at their home court. There's still a big opportunity to change the momentum.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
GO LAKERS!!
41/42 free throws converted by LAL - 18/18 by Bryant.
Awesome game.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
GO LAKERS!!
41/42 free throws converted by LAL - 18/18 by Bryant.
Awesome game.

Up in double digits in the next game and completely kill themselves in the 4th quarter... horrible game!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Reporting in at celtics vs sixers game 7 in 4th quarter with 3 minutes left, and celtics lead as sixers call a timeout after a rondo 3, how very clutch, but can they hold on!!??