• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2012 NBA Playoffs

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would piss nuggets my pants if Thunder loses just 1 game at home.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm hoping the Thunder wins it all. That would be sweet.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
All I know is that I didn't care about the NBA prior to the OKC series against San Antonio. Now I'm tuned in, and really enjoying it. Lubbin' watching OKC play.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heat lead 98-91 with less than a minute remaining... will OKC Thunder actually LOSE AT HOME!!??

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well that no call foul on Durant was horse crap. The game should have at least gone into OT.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well that no call foul on Durant was horse crap. The game should have at least gone into OT.

Although I agree Durant was fouled, I also agree with the refs not making a decision that would decide the very fate of the game unless the foul was blatently obvious, although I admit OT would have been very interesting.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Although I agree Durant was fouled, I also agree with the refs not making a decision that would decide the very fate of the game unless the foul was blatently obvious, although I admit OT would have been very interesting.

Replay looked pretty blatant to me. Idk...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
*holds breath*

She's turning blue!

blueberry-willy-wonka-girl.png

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Not only was that no-call complete bullshit, but Ibaka's legal block was falsely declared goal-tending, and, as the crowd was chanting "Refs you suck", the fucking arrogant shithead of a ref (almost intentionally, if you ask me) called a bullshit charging foul against James Harden near the end of the 4th quarter. Also, in game 1, Nick Collison was called for offensive goal-tending, when the ball was clearly outside of the cylinder. That's four blatant calls that have gone the Heat's way, three of which happened last night in what was essentially a one possession game, and I haven't seen any make-up calls or any such similar unfair calls go against the Heat. If I were a Thunder fan, I would be fucking livid.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Le sigh. It's over already.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Was hoping for a better series, and ultimately a Thunder victory. Oh well... LeBron got his ring.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yeah. Screw those guys. They need to be fired.

You don't think David Stern was in on it?

You could see the money signs spinning thru his eyes last night.

Nothing more profitable than having Miami win it and LeBron become a global superstar.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
You don't think David Stern was in on it?

You could see the money signs spinning thru his eyes last night.

Nothing more profitable than having Miami win it and LeBron become a global superstar.
Yeah, it sucks.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yeah, it sucks.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a Lakers fan, so I'm used to this ball being in my court.

I've really liked OKC for the last couple years now, though (my second favorite team), and it's lame to have seen it go down this way.

On a listserv I'm on with a bunch of friends from college, I spent the morning trashing the officiating, and nobody had a worthwhile response.