• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would You Fight A WWE Wrestler?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
John Cena came into the gym where I've been working out..If he comes back in should I swing at him? (jk)

Would you get into the ring against a WWE wrestler? (Obviously it's for entertainment..and on one level it's fake wrestling).

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'd prefer to try one of these:

pettis-kick-mmatko.gif

:devil:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wrestling in like the 1920s used to be somewhat considered as sport by class but modern wrestling has become so involved with sports marketing it seems like it may have morphed into something different.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Albeit my friend is smaller than I, John Cena is huge. Not really taller but thick.
Sorry I didn't post this before..didn't know how.

photo-1.jpg