First 5678917 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    installing now

edit: well shit. queued order = lame. I have a physical CD (not mine) and also bought the game online, but they apparently still have to go through the orders manually? lame ass shit.
    They just took down the servers for emergency maintenance.

They're down until "15:30 PDT". So you've got an hour to kill anyway.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

ah damn, good to know. I hope they get around to it soon. I understand why they would limit downloads, but I don't see why it's so difficult to give out a CD key after taking my money.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISTx

ah damn, good to know. I hope they get around to it soon. I understand why they would limit downloads, but I don't see why it's so difficult to give out a CD key after taking my money.
    CD key for the digital download? I never got one and I've been playing today. It just authenticates your purchase through battle.net. No key needed.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    CD key for the digital download? I never got one and I've been playing today. It just authenticates your purchase through battle.net. No key needed.
    well, it won't let me in to anything and my order says queued. it asks for a cd key when I try to get in. google tells me that this has happened to many people and has not been resolved quickly.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISTx

well, it won't let me in to anything and my order says queued. it asks for a cd key when I try to get in. google tells me that this has happened to many people and has not been resolved quickly.
    Ahh weird. In that case, I have no idea.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

it seems like someone on their end has to like...manually process orders. how stupid is that? I'm hoping it'll process relatively quickly but I'm not holding my breath.

I do have a guest pass I can try out when the servers reopen (if I'm still queued) but I hope that doesn't fuck with my purchased game since I'm doing it backwards-like.
    -end of thread-

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

installing now

edit: well shit. queued order = lame. I have a physical CD (not mine) and also bought the game online, but they apparently still have to go through the orders manually? lame ass shit.
    Hah, if their servers are down I'm sure their CD Key authentication servers are down as well, so they can't process any of those keys with your Bnet account. If only they had years of experience managing an online service of millions of players, I'm sure they would have done better

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I love my mac, but for gaming I guess I hate it. This is really the first game I've run on it.
    Yeah, I'd never attempt to run a game on mine outside of curiosity. I like mine because I can't use a laptop without a magic trackpad and mission control anymore, and because the body is always cold when I put it against my face.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yeah, I'd never attempt to run a game on mine outside of curiosity. I like mine because I can't use a laptop without a magic trackpad and mission control anymore, and because the body is always cold when I put it against my face.
    I figured the Mac would run games well, just knowing that the variety of games were limited. Oh well... Yes, the MacBook works well as an ice cube.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Level 38 now, and I haven't slept yet. Only breaks when the server went down.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Hah, if their servers are down I'm sure their CD Key authentication servers are down as well, so they can't process any of those keys with your Bnet account. If only they had years of experience managing an online service of millions of players, I'm sure they would have done better
    Good call! It was fine as soon as the servers went back up. They must've just gone down when I first tried.

I wish I didn't have to sleep now. I'm liking it! Went with the monk to start and it's pretty cool so far - I'll probably try sorc when levelling gets boring.
    -end of thread-