User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Everyone post your battle tags!

conjorhar#1449

MBTI
    ISTx

Jesus, Patches... I think mine is around 2k.

MBTI
    ISTx

HAhaha, scratch that. My DPS is 500... Wow.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    HAhaha, scratch that. My DPS is 500... Wow.
    Still got plenty to go son! I just clocked mine upto 600 now.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    ah lol this dps is with sharpshooter, crit chance per second from it raises your dps to heavens after chance gets high enough, but it goes down after you shoot, since that dps counts crit chance to it. i was wondering how you get so high dps. your real dps is like 27-30k?
    I don't think the sharpshooter buff stacks up in your out-of-game stats, does it? In the Menu screen. It's not until you're in-game that it starts climbing. Everything is SO heavily gear dependent. I was at 9k DPS when I hit 60. Its all because I'm farming nice gear, (or the gold to buy nice gear).

My DH buddy can get up to 102k DPS now, 76k without sharpshooter. It's because of the gear, not sharpshooter.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I don't think the sharpshooter buff stacks up in your out-of-game stats, does it? In the Menu screen. It's not until you're in-game that it starts climbing. Everything is SO heavily gear dependent. I was at 9k DPS when I hit 60. Its all because I'm farming nice gear, (or the gold to buy nice gear).

My DH buddy can get up to 102k DPS now, 76k without sharpshooter. It's because of the gear, not sharpshooter.
    it does stack. if you leave the game with the stack full, it shows it on your out of game stats aswell. your mate must have really high crit chance and crit dmg to get so high dps. your damage clearly comes from sharpshooter since you only have 200 more dex than i do and that only adds around 4k dmg with 271-820 dmg bow, 2.14 attacks per sec, 5%crit and 50%crit dmg. even if you had 1.1k dps bow and same attack speed as i do, you couldnt get double the dmg without sharp shooter screen bug having only 200 more dex.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    your damage clearly comes from sharpshooter since you only have 200 more dex than i do and that only adds around 4k dmg with 271-820 dmg bow, 2.14 attacks per sec, 5%crit and 50%crit dmg. even if you had 1.1k dps bow and same attack speed as i do, you couldnt get double the dmg without sharp shooter screen bug having only 200 more dex.
    I also have been stacking +% Damage and +% Attack Speed gear. Don't discount the value of % Attack speed, it's fucking huge. Especially given that I do have a 1.2k dps bow.

Ive gotten zero crit chance since my spec doesn't make it necessary. If you're one of those min/max types I reccomend using this excel spreadsheet to play with the impact of different stats on DPS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&toomany=true
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I also have been stacking +% Damage and +% Attack Speed gear. Don't discount the value of % Attack speed, it's fucking huge. Especially given that I do have a 1.2k dps bow.

Ive gotten zero crit chance since my spec doesn't make it necessary. If you're one of those min/max types I reccomend using this excel spreadsheet to play with the impact of different stats on DPS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&toomany=true
    i know ias gives huge bonus to dps, how many attacks per second you have and how much dps you have without sharp shooter, also im interested on how much life you got? i would want to have some idea about what to aim for when upgrading my dh. been busy on making barb on the side and helping friends, so havent had much time to mf and make gold to upgrade my dh much yet.

xbows have pretty lousy base speed, so naturally you do need a lot of ias to get the speed bearable. i dont know what this min-max type is, but i prefer not having too low min dmg and look mostly at mid dmg in the past at d2 and will on future in d3 after this stuff starts to matter(when pvp comes) and i get some gold. i also prefer not thinking too much about dps, never payed too much attention to it in d2 and viewed attack speed and dmg as separate factors(to a certain degree).
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

would be fun to see what other peoples chars and flags look like

— C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI