User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    No, no, no no no no...
    Well, since I'm not 60 then your stuff about Inferno doesn't really apply to me. I'll eventually get all of the characters through Inferno, anyway. I don't see a need to rush one through it.

Inferno was beaten in a week because some people exploited a bug with resurrection.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I pull 40,000 DPS right now. It's getting pretty respectable. I have a DH buddy who is up to 60,000 DPS, and I'm trying to catch him.
    damn, i only got 16.5k atm, but the only thing i have bought for my dh after 60lvl is bow, so i got a lot to improve on it.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I pull 40,000 DPS right now. It's getting pretty respectable. I have a DH buddy who is up to 60,000 DPS, and I'm trying to catch him.
    Is that the Damage value on your character screen? Mine's only around 13k, 40k must be insane.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INtP

Well, I'm obviously way, way, behind you folks, but after putting together a new PC I bought a copy and started playing a bit last night... my little monk hit level 10 today :p.

So far, it seems pretty fun, although the writing is not up to BioWare standards, the gameplay is probably better. But the clicking is starting to do a real number on my fingers and wrist!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTx

Just started Act 4, and I'm a level 30.

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    Well, I'm obviously way, way, behind you folks, but after putting together a new PC I bought a copy and started playing a bit last night... my little monk hit level 10 today :p.

So far, it seems pretty fun, although the writing is not up to BioWare standards, the gameplay is probably better. But the clicking is starting to do a real number on my fingers and wrist!
    I agree, the story writing isn't amazing. Especially considering the amount of time they've had/spent working on this title... Oh well, still a fun time!

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Well, since I'm not 60 then your stuff about Inferno doesn't really apply to me. I'll eventually get all of the characters through Inferno, anyway. I don't see a need to rush one through it.
    Sorry, I thought you were more 'deciding' which class to level. I more run with the attitude that "the game doesn't really begin until 60", as do my friends. So I suppose I tend to project that onto others.

Inferno is still beatable without bugs. Its not hard enough, and certainly not hard enough that Blizzard should expect it to take months.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Hey, if anyone wants some company feel free to add me, battletag is: Jhoelapeno#1288

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Is that the Damage value on your character screen? Mine's only around 13k, 40k must be insane.
    Yeah. I got it up to almost 50k today.

I've been farming Act IV Inferno. Cydea (the spider bitch) is fucking hard as shit, so I start at the checkpoint after her. I run backwards through the instance to the hallways before her.... And I kill enough packs of champions/elites to get a 5 stack of Nephalem Valor (It's a buff you get at 60 that increases your Magic Find). I then run back down and kill Azmodan. (He's the boss that launches fireballs and puts circles of red shit on the ground.) He's easy because his attacks are so slow that we can just dodge and weave. With ~200% Magic Find he drops a good bit of loot every time. 2-3 yellows usually.

Most of the gear is sell-able for a decent amount. And of course, some are upgrades. I've saved up 5mil at this point.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Sorry, I thought you were more 'deciding' which class to level. I more run with the attitude that "the game doesn't really begin until 60", as do my friends. So I suppose I tend to project that onto others.
    That's one of the symptoms of WoW/EQ-style raiding that I never liked. Thankfully, games like Guild Wars 2 are coming out that will hopefully change what I consider to be bad game design.

Inferno is still beatable without bugs. Its not hard enough, and certainly not hard enough that Blizzard should expect it to take months.
    I've never seen any Blizzard announcement that Inferno would take months to beat. I did see someone say they thought it would take a week (rather than the 4 days it took due to the resurrection bug).
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

ah lol this dps is with sharpshooter, crit chance per second from it raises your dps to heavens after chance gets high enough, but it goes down after you shoot, since that dps counts crit chance to it. i was wondering how you get so high dps. your real dps is like 27-30k?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read