User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Damn you and @Patches are quick. I'm still level 22 trying to put some wizard back together.
    My wizard's around level 8 and it's SO.SLOW. So that's probably a big factor. Constantly dying or near-dying, everything takes 3-4 bolts to go down while you take a couple so you have to kite like mad and god help you if you get frozen or trapped. gah. Hopefully it gets better soon. It'd be a lot easier in a group, but that's also kinda cheating, I guess. I don't mind kiting really, but when you have to do it for every freaking zombie it gets annoying fast. I might switch back to my monk for single player actually - the game play is so much more fun. But I'm sure the wizard gets better too.

@swordpath, when you mouse over things they tell you what things they'll improve. So something with +dexterity will say +damage in green when you mouse over it in your inventory. You have to decide for yourself whether damage trumps life, etc though.

The extra stuff I've been mostly salvaging since it doesn't really sell for much. Also found out that stash and gold is shared between characters you own, which is a little odd but should make it super easy to trick out future low level guys - haven't looked into that yet myself. I'm using all my gold to upgrade my artisans for now, since buying stuff is probably a waste of money at this level.
    -end of thread-

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    My wizard's around level 8 and it's SO.SLOW. So that's probably a big factor. Constantly dying or near-dying, everything takes 3-4 bolts to go down while you take a couple so you have to kite like mad and god help you if you get frozen or trapped. gah. Hopefully it gets better soon. It'd be a lot easier in a group, but that's also kinda cheating, I guess. I don't mind kiting really, but when you have to do it for every freaking zombie it gets annoying fast. I might switch back to my monk for single player actually - the game play is so much more fun. But I'm sure the wizard gets better too.
    Wizard does start out very slow, in beta I noticed Monks would be great early and leave me in the dust. But you really start cleaning up when you get the right runes. I went with Shock Pulse with the explodey rune [whatever the first one is], Arcane Orb with Obliterate rune, Diamon Skin, Frost Nova and still run with it now. Diamond skin is imperative for staying a live and Shock Pulse with that rune is wonderful AoE damage while your Arcane Orb is recharging. Magic Missles doesn't get good until you get the Split rune, and even then I find Shock Pulse to be better.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Hah.. I'm playing a monk and wizard (mostly monk) too. I enjoy the game, but haven't spent much time figuring out how to really play... like what stats I should look for, etc. Anyways, I don't know what I'm doing, but it's still fun
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Liking it so far, got a monk to level 23 so far.. it's a little boring at times when no one is online to join with.
    Worried it wouldn't show up towards d2, but its doing alright so far, different game in a lot of sense but.. I'm not disappointed with the money spent.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

they decided to make an secret ENFP level on it

"Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    they decided to make an secret ENFP level on it
    BURN IT WITH FIRE
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISTx

At the pace that Patches moved along, I'd say she most likely skipped pretty much every sightseeing opportunity.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTx

^Niceeee.

The new and slightly improved me:

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

yay found my first unique

"Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung