• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battle Royale vs. The Hunger Games

MBTI Type
ESFJ
THG sucked balls, it was so watered down it wasn't even funny. And the book was much better, but even it couldn't hold a candle to BR; they should have just remade that instead.

Batman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Depending on what your gore tolerance level is. Hunger Games is the PG version of Battle Royale. I enjoy both, but BR definitely wins me over.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
scaled.php

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

cain-lesnar24uq4.gif

crocop_hunt.gif

2aesglg_jpg.gif

Real fighting > movie fighting.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Watching actual people fight has never been all that interesting to me.

Reel fighting > real fighting.

That's cool.

Interestingly, I always thought you you were the type who would enjoy watching fights.

Guess I need to do a better job of confirming suspicions.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's cool.

Interestingly, I always thought you you were the type who would enjoy watching fights.

Guess I need to do a better job of confirming suspicions.

I can take or leave them.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The other thread sparked my curiosity; how do you get the green title?

The Exercise Challenge, it has it's own subforum. Most dropped out or didn't post and got removed from the usergroup.