Warm up your towels, heres a Canucks fan. My prediction may be a little biased but I do think we have a better team than last year, (seriously, our front end is a lot bettter, mor Scnieder, me likey)
1. Vancouver vs 8. Los Angeles (Van in 5) Need I explain?
2. St Louis vs 7. San Jose (Blues in 7) San Jose appears pretty strong and made a big push near the end to get into the playoffs. I think they'll give St Louis trouble.
3. Phoenix vs 6. Chicago (Hawks iin 6) Chokers gunna choke.
4. Detroit vs Nashville (Red Wings in 6) Head to head, the wings are simply more talented.
1. New York vs. Ottawa (Rangers in 4) Ottawa is weak, and hasnt been in the playoffs for years, they get swept)
2. Boston vs 7. Washington (Boston in 5) Washington SUCKS this year
3. Florida vs 6. New Jersey (NJ in 5) New Jersey is a better team, Florida gets their shitty ass division this year.
4. Pittsburgh vs 5. Phildelphia (Philelphia in 7) Im banking on Crosby getting Re Injured sometime soon..
Before the Second Round starts, I'll make more, what do other hockey fans think will happen?