• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NHL Playoffs coming!

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Warm up your towels, heres a Canucks fan. My prediction may be a little biased but I do think we have a better team than last year, (seriously, our front end is a lot bettter, mor Scnieder, me likey)
West Quarter
1. Vancouver vs 8. Los Angeles (Van in 5) Need I explain?
2. St Louis vs 7. San Jose (Blues in 7) San Jose appears pretty strong and made a big push near the end to get into the playoffs. I think they'll give St Louis trouble.
3. Phoenix vs 6. Chicago (Hawks iin 6) Chokers gunna choke.
4. Detroit vs Nashville (Red Wings in 6) Head to head, the wings are simply more talented.

East Quarter

1. New York vs. Ottawa (Rangers in 4) Ottawa is weak, and hasnt been in the playoffs for years, they get swept)
2. Boston vs 7. Washington (Boston in 5) Washington SUCKS this year
3. Florida vs 6. New Jersey (NJ in 5) New Jersey is a better team, Florida gets their shitty ass division this year.
4. Pittsburgh vs 5. Phildelphia (Philelphia in 7) Im banking on Crosby getting Re Injured sometime soon..

Before the Second Round starts, I'll make more, what do other hockey fans think will happen?

Last edited:

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Not gonna make predictions about placement, but I'm rooting for the Bruins to repeat! :)

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Not gonna make predictions about placement, but I'm rooting for the Bruins to repeat! :)

Grr, i think Canucks-Rangers final this year TBH. Usually both top seeds don't go there but I can see it this year.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the western seeds might look very much as they do now, with the exception of one or two bubble-barrier battles for eighth, and this constant shuffling amongst the Pacific Division for #3. I'm inclined to say that Dallas still has a good shot, but time will tell. LA has been playing well lately.

In the meantime, deal with this:

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I think the western seeds might look very much as they do now, with the exception of one or two bubble-barrier battles for eighth, and this constant shuffling amongst the Pacific Division for #3. I'm inclined to say that Dallas still has a good shot, but time will tell. LA has been playing well lately.

In the meantime, deal with this:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This is my favorite time of the year! 21 straight playoff appearances.

300px-Detroit_Red_Wings_logo.svg.png

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Hmm interesting to not that it's mostly Introverts posting in this thread. Does that carry to the whole hockey fan community?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Crossing my fingers for the Sharks. Big game tonight vs. Dallas.

If I can't root for the Sharks in the playoffs then I'll be backing Nashville. Rinne is a monster.

[youtube=yDfMS18mgx0].[/youtube]

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
LA lost in overtime, which is good for the Sharks' prospects in the pacific division. Sharks also scored a goal within 58 seconds of the game starting (currently 1-0 about halfway through the 1st period), so it seems we're off to a good start! Unfortunately, Phoenix is putting the beating on Anaheim. Oh well. You can't get everything you wish for. Make no mistakes, the playoffs are already underway for the Pacific div.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Flawless game by the Sharks tonight. Just wish they would have made the Dallas deficit a little more significant. 3-0 Sharks. We'll see Dallas again on Tuesday. Hopefully another ass beating takes place. That'll put the Sharks in a pretty good position to seal the 8th spot.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Flawless game by the Sharks tonight. Just wish they would have made the Dallas deficit a little more significant. 3-0 Sharks. We'll see Dallas again on Tuesday. Hopefully another ass beating takes place. That'll put the Sharks in a pretty good position to seal the 8th spot.
It all depends on what Dallas does.

E

Epiphany

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBkCFtfs3_c"]Patrick Kane - Im in Chicago Trick[/YOUTUBE]