• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NHL Playoffs coming!

Usehername

On a mission
If the Western side finishes quickly again, do they get a break before round 3 and wait for the East to catch up?

Or do they start and finish round 3 sooner, so that whichever western team goes to the final, they are really rested?

MBTI Type
INTJ
If the Western side finishes quickly again, do they get a break before round 3 and wait for the East to catch up?

Or do they start and finish round 3 sooner, so that whichever western team goes to the final, they are really rested?

They'll sit around and wait for the East to finish up and start the conference finals at the same time.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
LA/St. Louis

Broom.gif

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ugh. The Devils are just destroying the Flyers. Three games in a row they've been totally outplayed. There are no excuses, bad officiating, fluky goals or anything else to ameliorate it. They're just getting housed. They aren't as good as they played against the Penguins and they aren't as bad as they are playing in this series, but they have to at least stabilize this, and fast.

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ugh. The Devils are just destroying the Flyers. Three games in a row they've been totally outplayed. There are no excuses, bad officiating, fluky goals or anything else to ameliorate it. They're just getting housed. They aren't as good as they played against the Penguins and they aren't as bad as they are playing in this series, but they have to at least stabilize this, and fast.

Man, I am so annoyed with the Flyers right now. I had them taking NJD out, but nope... They seem intent on losing out.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Man, I am so annoyed with the Flyers right now. I had them taking NJD out, but nope... They seem intent on losing out.

Preach it, dude. Same story with the Predators and Coyotes... Sucks ass. Still hoping for the Predators to take 3 games in a row.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I have made a pick for who I would like to see in the finals but I don't want to say it because so far I have pretty much jinxed every team I have cheered for yet :mad: . I apologize to all of those teams, it is clearly all my fault (at least sometimes feels like it! :whistling: )

V

violaine

I must say, it's a damn good time to be a newb Rangers fan. Edit - Ok, googled deadskins. Lol.