User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I wish the two games weren't going simultaneous. I devoted all my attention to the Preds game, and tuned in for a few minutes at the beginning of the 3rd OT but then went home before the conclusion (don't have TV, used my neighbors set ).

Rinne was astounding, as he USUALLY is. Can't wait for the game on Friday. Here's to hoping the Preds send the Coyotes home battered and bruised when its all said and done
    Coach Trotz made a wise decision to suspend Radulov and Kostitsyn. In his own words before the game, "Tonight if we get it done then I would expect we would go back to the same group."

I think Nashville has the potential to go all the way. If Phoenix, Philadelphia and Washington all wash out this round, I will be a happy camper.

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm inclined to agree with Trotz's call. If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. The team worked well tonight, and I wanna see the same dynamics going into the next game.

As for going all the way, I think the Preds have as good a shot as any too, but Los Angeles kind of scares me. I think an LA/Nash match-up to settle the West would be insane and a highly entertaining series though.

What I liked tonight almost as much as Rinne's stellar game was the rest of the team's defensive effort. They really gave it hell the whole way through.

Ugh. @#$% Rangers. Someone needs to sacrifice a suspension and run Lundqvist over.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ISTx

I do think the Preds are still going to need to work on finding effective ways to score goals on Smith though. We scored two early ones and those were due almost as much to mistakes made by the Yotes as it was goal scoring talent by the offense. Working Smith is a chore, and that could be our Achilles heel. Luckily we have the same talent on our net for defending it, but the Yotes seem to play better offensively than we do.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Coach Trotz made a wise decision to suspend Radulov and Kostitsyn. In his own words before the game, "Tonight if we get it done then I would expect we would go back to the same group."

I think Nashville has the potential to go all the way. If Phoenix, Philadelphia and Washington all wash out this round, I will be a happy camper.
    Good call by Trotz. I'd make them sit the whole series because last night when they showed Radulov and Kostitsyn walking into the arena, they were laughing and all that. They don't think everyone will see it?

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Ugh. @#$% Rangers. Someone needs to sacrifice a suspension and run Lundqvist over.
    The Ovie post shot, I've never felt bad for him until then.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with Trotz's call. If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. The team worked well tonight, and I wanna see the same dynamics going into the next game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Good call by Trotz. I'd make them sit the whole series because last night when they showed Radulov and Kostitsyn walking into the arena, they were laughing and all that. They don't think everyone will see it?
    All of the commentators were predicting that Nashville would take Game 3, despite the suspensions. It reflects well on Trotz's character as a coach too to make that kind of decision in the playoffs. Radulov and Kostitsyn didn't play the majority of the season with Nashville anyway. The Predators practically made it to the playoffs without them.

MBTI
    ISTx

True. Seems like Tootoo is a fan favorite but last night was his first post season game this year.

MBTI
    ISTx

Tootoo and Halischuk confirmed to stay in the line-up this evening.

MBTI
    ISTx

DDDAAAAMMIIITTTTT!!!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

This is going to earn me ire, but...
    RANGERS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]