• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Duelling Banjos Insane Edition

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is better than the original!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The video was so insane I made it to only the 1:45 mark. How far can you last before it becomes unbearably insane?

KDude

... I didn't get what you meant at first.. then skipped ahead and they were still going.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... I didn't get what you meant at first.. then skipped ahead and they were still going.

In other words, you've never seen Deliverance or heard Dueling Banjos?

I'm going for a record here. Over 4 minutes of this and I'm not insane yet. So I think 10 minutes is very doable.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Made it to 10:00. Now to go to bed and have nightmares about some kid with no eyelashes beating me over the head with a banjo.

KDude

In other words, you've never seen Deliverance or heard Dueling Banjos?

I'm going for a record here. Over 4 minutes of this and I'm not insane yet. So I think 10 minutes is very doable.

I know both deliverance and dueling banjos. What I mean is that I didn't know what you meant by "Insane Edition".