• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can anyone locate this?!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Iang by Aco is the song. The album is Irony. (sometimes the song is spelled Lang, but I believe it is suppose to be Iang)

I was trying to find the lyrics in Japanese and the translation.

I cannot find these lyrics posted ANYWHERE on the internet. I've clicked on a hundred google search sites already.

Anyways, its a really glorious and peaceful song, but I want to know what it says.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnb2-UJ91SM&feature=relmfu"]Enjoy.[/YOUTUBE]

Noon

Original said:
織の中にはもう誰もいないことを願ってるの
急いで時間は用意されているのだから

私は逆らうなんて AH 思いたくはない。

安心して眠ればいいのよ。空は君の鏡だよ。
できるなら優れた言葉と夢は必要でしょう?

私は逆らうなんて AH 思いたくはない。
(From Kashi Time)

Transliteration said:
Ori no naka ni wa mou dare mo inai koto wo negatteru no
Isoide jikan wa youi sareteiru no dakara

Watashi wa sakarau nante (ah) omoitaku wa nai.

Anshin shite nemureba ii no yo. Sora wa kimi no kagami da yo.
Dekiru nara sugureta kotoba to yume wa hitsuyou deshou?

Watashi wa sakarau nante (ah) omoitaku wa nai.

What I think the translation could sound like, though I'm sure someone else could do a better job.

Translation said:
I pray there is no longer anyone caged in
since the hours are arranging in a hurry

I don't want to think (ah) that I go against them

You should sleep at peace. The sky is your mirror.
If you could, would your good words and dreams be indispensable?

I don't want to think (ah) that I go against them