Thread: Mass Effect 3

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    Hah, there's a third option... I'm going to keep it spoiler-free, but if you think the above is the best one, you're missing out.
    I know what it is LOL.. but I didn't have enough paragon apparently to have it dispensed at me.

That would have been a much better choice.. but it's too late to take interest on it now because I dealt with the pain on the outcome for both the Quarians and Geth when I initially uploaded the code and later regretted it to re-do it to let the Geth die.

Both were harsh but I admit I felt saddened by the Geth's destruction much more all because of Legion.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Well this bites the dust.. but I'm going to have to break the dreaded silence.

The SP was a spectacular experience, a definite recommend for all enthusiasts who enjoy a good story.

But in the wake of everything that happened so far you will be devastated by a clichéd ending that is undeserved of memory. It truly served no purpose nor possibilities to a sequel by all means.

It was, the best I can put it, NOTHING.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    you will be devastated by a clichéd ending that is undeserved of memory. It truly served no purpose nor possibilities to a sequel by all means.
    Aaaaaand welcome to where the rest of us are all at currently. Apparently Bioware's GM got involved in the situation and they are releasing some form of DLC that will provide us with "closure," though his statement was unbelievably vague and had a sort of "I'm disappointed in you and hurt that you didn't like our ending" tone to it. I respect the guys that made the games-- they are wonderful writers!-- but whoever thought of this ending after Bioware went on record several times saying there wasn't going to be an ending that was A, B, or C and that everyone's story would end in wildly different ways... well, they made a very bad call. 'Specially considering the tone of the series.

But I've ranted about this elsewhere, so I'll spare you guys any further commentary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I'm picking back up remnants of the notorious storyline nevertheless before that unbelievably pathetic ending.

Making myself happy once again for the memorable experiences.

"If we run away the Geth stay under Reaper control and the Quarians are dead.. this ends now. EDI hatch the Quarians to the Normandy's weapon system.. I want the targeting laser sync'd up to the whole damn fleet. Stay in cover.. I'll finish this thing off."
    Then he ensues the attack. I realized this line from Shepard at the point just before he fights the Reaper and notice how it resembles completely on how I would assert on the situation if I were in his place. He totally ripped off from my manhood! Uhh..

I guess I'm feeling grateful about all the small things right now.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Lightbulb [Bioware to change Mass Effect 3's ending.]

Have a look.. this is interesting.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...194431568.html

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

so far, not bad. i haven't finished it yet. im 2/5th through the game. i hear the ending is disappointing, but i've avoided spoilers. be back to tell you if it sucks.
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I made an in-game purchase for the Black Widow sniper rifle on the SP. It was worth 275,000 in sums. It's so beautiful.. I get kills 3x as fast now instead of having to fire at all the creepazoids like a jackass for hours. I'm having no trouble with the Banshee either. I feel invincible.

If only I'm able to unlock it on the MP quickly how ever.. that'll be the dream. The best gun I have right now on it is the Geth Plasma Shotgun which doesn't satisfy me nearly enough as compared to the Black Widow from the SP.. it's effectiveness is influenced directly by how many powers you've topped up and if you've reset your powers you'll find its accuracy is abysmally affected. I also relied heavily on the Mattock assault rifle from the Mass Effect 3 Demo MP.. but I had the Geth pulse rifle unlocked to me early that it and the rest of the other useless assault rifles conveniently got the upgrades instead of the Mattock and I've diligently been trying to work them because they're new.

The arc pistol is nice as your sidearm.. but against hordes of enemy on Silver/Gold especially the Geth and Reapers it's lack of power makes it second hand. All the reason I badly need the Mattock to level up quickly to go semi automatic!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wow, the ending was unforgivable.

Anyone who wants to play with me on Origin, feel free to add me! I'm "BlackCat9001"

These are the choices I made...

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

THIS HAS SPOILERS!!!! But expresses my opinion quite well... hope no one is offended by these Hitler videos xD I find them hilarious though.

...Okay I'll stop. lol
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Default [Hammasa Kohistani...?]

Tali'Zora's face was photoshopped from a picture of an Afghan girl I've had a crush on since she'd gone Miss England in 2005.. called Hammasa Kohistani. I'm not too sure if it's her exactly though but I've found a dozen links on google that suggests a lot of people say it's her. Only saw her mainly as a model so it's hard to tell.. does look a lot like her though.

Why did Bioware rip off a picture of her from the internet?

Presumably I believe she knows me also.. but that's another story.