Well, here are the MBTI related books I already own. I use them for creating characters for fiction, and so I am always looking for an MBTI book that is helpful in that respect.
- Type Talk at Work by Otto Kroeger, Janet M. Thuesen, and Hile Rutledge
- Personality Type by Lenore Thomson
- Do What You Are by Paul D. Tieger and Barbara Barron-Tieger
- Type Talk by Otto Kroeger and Janet M. Thuesen
- Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence by David Keirsey
- The Art of Speed Reading People by Paul D. Tieger (Author), Barbara Barron-Tieger