• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
I haven't cried this hard while laughing in a long time. It has six episode, all of which can be viewed on youtube. In an attempt to describe it, the best I could come up with is the following: A hack self-absorbed horror writer writing/acting in his own 80's/horror/comedy/drama series called Darkplace. If this opening sequence at the begining of every Darkplace episode doesn't crack you up, I suggest avoiding the show; its humour is for those with an offbeat one.

Here is the link to episode one, the others should be pretty easy for you to find. Please note that each episode has three parts.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh I saw this when it was on Cartoon Network or whatever... Very funny :D I remember I got all excited because the guy who plays Moss in The IT Crowd was in it.