• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor: One World

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
If she had a backbone, I'm sure she'd be a lot more well liked, and probably running a different alliance.

jock and i are typing typec people as survivor contestents.

and when i thought about christina not making a move
i immediately thought of your pal fireshield.

A

Anew Leaf

Yep, Tarzan is either a sneaky super genius or completely out of his mind. I like Troy a lot even though his recent success in the immunity challenge has given him a little too much bravado, and probably put Kim more on the defensive than she previously thought she needed to be on. Christina and Alicia [who I ate, she needs to be bitch slapped] need to wake up and destabilize Kim and her trio because Kim is running the show and doing very well.

Next episode looks promising because I think Troy's warning starts to sink in and we're giving a view of a crying Kat. Kim's been sitting pretty for a couple of rounds now and these alliances tend to have about a 2 round shelf life. When the women are in tears, it's a great sign.

I'm pretty addicted. When the men were sharing their fire in the earlier episodes I was shouting at the computer, "NO YOU CANNOT LET THEM HAVE FIRE!!!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLL THEM!!!!"

@bold :laugh:!!! That was one of the stupidest moments in the entire history of the show.

A

Anew Leaf

At tonight's episode. Christina... I now understand why the women find her annoying. She chooses NOW to "make a move?" Come on! Blockhead!

And Kat... :rofl1: She may be the stupidest player ever. *while sobbing* "No one thinks that I-I-I'm running the show!"

Please kill her for realz.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Watching the Ponderosa with Troyzan showing up is kinda peculiar. The men seem to have a large disconnect with each other.

All except one introvert and most (except possibly Leif) thinkers (albeit except for Troyzan, kinda dumb thinkers.) This group looks like it is in desperate need of some tequila, ganja and strippers.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
kat was hilarious, don't underestimate the power of the illogical!
i love how in the challenge, everybody voted she didn't have a
clue with what's going on. and then voila. delicious editing by
the producers.

i don't understand why the women don't go after kim and chelsea.
i wonder what sabrina will have up her sleeve. i hope she has
something. but it's interesting to see how sabrina was voted
as the person that contributes least to the camp.

plus i wonder what will kim do to chelsea when they get down to
final four/final three. because if kim sits next to chelsea during final
two, i would imagine the jury votes would go towards chelsea.

or perhaps that's the reason behind kim's strategy to get rid of all the
men first. to pin it to the women's alliance as a whole, and take heat
off that she masterminded everything when she goes up in front of
the jury.

christina is a fucking idiot.

A

Anew Leaf

kat was hilarious, don't underestimate the power of the illogical!
i love how in the challenge, everybody voted she didn't have a
clue with what's going on. and then voila. delicious editing by
the producers.

i don't understand why the women don't go after kim and chelsea.
i wonder what sabrina will have up her sleeve. i hope she has
something. but it's interesting to see how sabrina was voted
as the person that contributes least to the camp.

plus i wonder what will kim do to chelsea when they get down to
final four/final three. because if kim sits next to chelsea during final
two, i would imagine the jury votes would go towards chelsea.

or perhaps that's the reason behind kim's strategy to get rid of all the
men first. to pin it to the women's alliance as a whole, and take heat
off that she masterminded everything when she goes up in front of
the jury.

christina is a fucking idiot.

@bold, you think so? I kind of think that the men get now very fully that Kim is running the entire show. Chelsea's biggest move in the game, besides putting oil on her boobs, was to hitch her meteor to Kim's comet in the very beginning.

I think even if the men don't like Kim, that if she is up front in the final tribal council, that they will give her their votes.

Haha, and yes, you are right about Kat and the power of the illogical. :)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I hate those stupid girls. Kim is dominating and none of them really see. Troyzan was the only other good player left, but since everyone is drinking Kim's kool-aid he couldn't get anyone's votes. A credit to Kim more than anything else.

I'm sort of bummed at this point.

@bold, you think so? I kind of think that the men get now very fully that Kim is running the entire show. Chelsea's biggest move in the game, besides putting oil on her boobs, was to hitch her meteor to Kim's comet in the very beginning.

I think even if the men don't like Kim, that if she is up front in the final tribal council, that they will give her their votes.

Haha, and yes, you are right about Kat and the power of the illogical. :)

Ehh, maybe. I don't know what other people are like, but I am a vindictive psycho and I'd do anything to make sure Kim didn't win, even though she's the best player.

A

Anew Leaf

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I hate those stupid girls. Kim is dominating and none of them really see. Troyzan was the only other good player left, but since everyone is drinking Kim's kool-aid he couldn't get anyone's votes. A credit to Kim more than anything else.

I'm sort of bummed at this point.

Ehh, maybe. I don't know what other people are like, but I am a vindictive psycho and I'd do anything to make sure Kim didn't win, even though she's the best player.

:rofl1:

I guess I watch in admiration because I know that I would be the worst Survivor player ever. I would probably wander off away from the camp to get an introvert moment in, and then I would be eaten by a Komodo dragon or I would get lost, or something. Or I would naively trust someone and then get blindsided with no clue. Or I would think I was some amazing INTJ mastermind and then be the first person voted off.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
At the Tribal when Troysan gave Kat the words and gesture that he was now rooting for her. Was that sincere or did he just want to poison the well before he left? Who would you say the jury is rooting for or at least is now the least against?

Starry

I thought it was so heart-warming and endearing the way Alicia was talking about her special needs students. OMfG!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I thought it was so heart-warming and endearing the way Alicia was talking about her special needs students. OMfG!

I always thought those teachers were talking shit about me...

Lol. She's a real peach. I really doubt she will have a job when she gets home not to mention people who will admit to being her family/friends. However I suspect she will never be short for a guy...she will attract them like flies when she gets home...it will be something similar to how serial killers a bunch of nuts who want to marry them on deathrow

Starry

I always thought those teachers were talking shit about me...

Lol. She's a real peach. I really doubt she will have a job when she gets home not to mention people who will admit to being her family/friends.

That is exactly what I was thinking!!! I'm surprised she didn't say 'retards'...as in 'I work with a bunch of retards'...omg.

A

Anew Leaf

I hope she gets fired when her employers see this.

At the Tribal when Troysan gave Kat the words and gesture that he was now rooting for her. Was that sincere or did he just want to poison the well before he left? Who would you say the jury is rooting for or at least is now the least against?

Poison the well. I rather liked him. :)

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!

well it's all men on the jury so far.
jay was the one that was blindsided by 'his girls' kim and chelsea.
troyzan admitted that kim was a good player.

sabrina seems to be the one that's been flying under the radar.
no direct drama with the men if i recall correctly.

i think it's still too early to tell, the votes will be affected by any future blindsides.
i think if any of the women can blindside kim or chelsea, that'd probably be a
positive vote towards them since everybody is aware that kim is playing the
game better than anybody.

there's 7 left now right? kim, chelsea, kat, sab, alycia, christina and tarzan.
usually swing votes and blindsides happen when there it's an odd number
tribal council visit.

alycia still thinks she's part of the original alliance that's made up of 5:
kim, chels, sab, kat and herself. but how does she think she's going to
win kim and chels?

F

figsfiggyfigs

Tarzan, you half wit. If Troyzan had managed to get Christina out, instead of himself, I would've hailed him as God. Seriously, I was sitting at the edge of my seat, knowing that he'll likely go home, but hoping so badly that Tarzan voted with him.

Christina is SO fucking stupid. Her reaction to being told that a few of them are voting for her was utterly disturbing. I just wanted to slap her so hard, leave a nice purple mark on her face. Idiot. Utter fucking idiot. It made me feel sick.

Oh, and Kat. LOL. Oh she is so hilarious. I'm so glad she's still here. Her stupidity is just so entertaining, a different kind from Christina but definitely hilarious.

I was surprised that Kim made such an idiotic move by taking Chelsea to the reward. She knows Chelsea is loyal and will stick to her like glue. I'm glad she realized she made a mistake. It felt good to watch her scramble, trying to reassure everyone, while panicking.

Alicia is so funny. Daft dummy. Why would you say that about your work. Stupid. She will pay for it later.

There is no one I'm really cheering for anymore. I mean kim played the game so well, but I really don't like her. It drives me insane.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
There is no one I'm really cheering for anymore. I mean kim played the game so well, but I really don't like her. It drives me insane.

Same, no rooting interest. Except for Tarzan. But I don't know how realistic that is. Hahaha.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Tarzan, you half wit. If Troyzan had managed to get Christina out, instead of himself, I would've hailed him as God. Seriously, I was sitting at the edge of my seat, knowing that he'll likely go home, but hoping so badly that Tarzan voted with him.

Christina is SO fucking stupid. Her reaction to being told that a few of them are voting for her was utterly disturbing. I just wanted to slap her so hard, leave a nice purple mark on her face. Idiot. Utter fucking idiot. It made me feel sick.

Oh, and Kat. LOL. Oh she is so hilarious. I'm so glad she's still here. Her stupidity is just so entertaining, a different kind from Christina but definitely hilarious.

I was surprised that Kim made such an idiotic move by taking Chelsea to the reward. She knows Chelsea is loyal and will stick to her like glue. I'm glad she realized she made a mistake. It felt good to watch her scramble, trying to reassure everyone, while panicking.

Alicia is so funny. Daft dummy. Why would you say that about your work. Stupid. She will pay for it later.

i wonder who's been telling tarzan how to vote.
i mean, he's been voting with the women most of the time.
somebody must have gotten to him.

(i also loved a few ep back when tarzan asked chelsea is
she had issues with her boob job and therefore mistrusted
all plastic surgeons)

strangely i like that kim picked chelsea, almost implies the
game is getting to her a bit, you know? not so in control.
she's one i'd love to see breakdown.