User Tag List

First 78910 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 96

  1. #81
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    i wonder who's been telling tarzan how to vote.
    i mean, he's been voting with the women most of the time.
    somebody must have gotten to him.

    (i also loved a few ep back when tarzan asked chelsea is
    she had issues with her boob job and therefore mistrusted
    all plastic surgeons)

    strangely i like that kim picked chelsea, almost implies the
    game is getting to her a bit, you know? not so in control.
    she's one i'd love to see breakdown.


    I would LOVE to see her breakdown.
    When she picked Chelsea, I just thought " oh you idiot" and I had the biggest smile on my face She definitely lost control for a bit, and realized that it could've cost her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Same, no rooting interest. Except for Tarzan. But I don't know how realistic that is. Hahaha.
    Lol I was going to add that in my last post, but then thought " who am I kidding".

  2. #82
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Kat voted off. Waste of a vote but also viewing pleasure to see this very annoying poor sport ESTP get the boot (especially watching the Ponderosa clip where she cries like a baby)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  3. #83
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    I fed off of this episode with glorious energy at seeing Kat being so annoying and then getting the boot. I licked her tears and they were delicious.

  4. #84
    meinmeinmein! mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizconde View Post
    Kat voted off. Waste of a vote but also viewing pleasure to see this very annoying poor sport ESTP get the boot (especially watching the Ponderosa clip where she cries like a baby)
    omg yes totally made up for last week's episode.
    i wonder how the final vote will go now--who kat's
    vote will go towards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I fed off of this episode with glorious energy at seeing Kat being so annoying and then getting the boot. I licked her tears and they were delicious.
    i loved how she all like "blindsides are fun" during tribal council.
    i was disappointed when probst didn't ask her "didn't you say blindsides
    are fun?" while putting her light out. that would've made her cry more.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  5. #85
    Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    i loved how she all like "blindsides are fun" during tribal council.
    i was disappointed when probst didn't ask her "didn't you say blindsides
    are fun?" while putting her light out. that would've made her cry more.
    That was awesome! I'm psyched that I get to watch it tonight instead of catching later online
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

  6. #86
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Sad to see Tarzan voted off. He was pretty obnoxious but he also had some astute observations. He knew what was going on around him for the most part but either didn't have enough pull or otherwise simply was not involved enough to enforce his will/change up the game.

    Kim is proving herself a master of manipulation in this game and I think if I had to give an objective vote for skill at the game (assuming that I and not the outcasts where the judge) she would win.

    However, on a more personal note I hope Sabrina wins and unless Kim wakes up, in fact think she will win because of the Key factor is that those who get voted off are the biased judges.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  7. #87
    Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    398

    Default

    I'm glad that Kim won. She is the only one that deserved to IMO. The weird thing about this season is that I can't tell if it was really good or really bad? I only vaguely remember a few of the people the were gone early. Though I guess I'm still remembering them better than Probst, when he asked Matt about giving up Immunity, Matt just said"Um, ya. I had nothing to do with that, I was already out". :yim_rolling_on_the_
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

  8. #88
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    I'm glad that Kim won. She is the only one that deserved to IMO. The weird thing about this season is that I can't tell if it was really good or really bad? I only vaguely remember a few of the people the were gone early. Though I guess I'm still remembering them better than Probst, when he asked Matt about giving up Immunity, Matt just said"Um, ya. I had nothing to do with that, I was already out". :yim_rolling_on_the_


    I agree. Kim 100% earned that million based on the poor showing of her competitors. It was an "ok" season. I just REALLY hope Colton is not back for next season or any other one. I like mean people who are clever.

  9. #89
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,626

    Default

    Christina er what??? That...I actually don't even know what to say. And there is nothing that anyone here can probably say in return. I was just so shocked by how she did absolutely nothing...

  10. #90
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Kim deserved to win and won. Seeing someone play such a precise game made this season pretty good besides the fact that I really didn’t care as that much for most of the contestants. Sebrina really fell short at the last days as well as the last tribal in creating a connection and a theme which could have benefited her (that theme would be to demonize/blame Kim, because like Michael said, she held all the blame and all the blood on her hands).

    Alicia Rosa – first impression ENTJ final impression ENTJ
    Christana Cha – first impression IxTx final impression ISTx
    Colton Cumbie – first impression ExFP final impression ENTP
    Leif Manson – first impression ISTP final impression ISFP
    Tarzan/Greg Smith - first impression ESTP final impression ENTP
    Jonas Otsuji- first impression ISTP final impression ISTP
    Sabrina Thompson- first impression ENFP final impression ENFP
    Michael Jefferson - first impression ENTJ final impression ISTp


    Kim I always had a hard time placing. She made strategic moves like an INTJ but had a style like a xSFJ. I still can’t place her. But after Rob M the tightest game in the entire series.

    Alicia showing up at the Ponderosa and almost getting into a catfight with Kat is rather amusing TV/video clip.



    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Similar Threads

  1. Are you an individualist or do you see us as one world community?
    By lightsun in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 03:28 PM
  2. Worlds of But One Type
    By Savage Idealist in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:00 AM
  3. one world govt v no world govt
    By Zeno in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 07:18 PM
  4. One World Government
    By Metamorphosis in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 01:52 PM
  5. Which one of this models is closer to your picture of the world ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO