First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I thought it was so heart-warming and endearing the way Alicia was talking about her special needs students. OMfG!
    I always thought those teachers were talking shit about me...

Lol. She's a real peach. I really doubt she will have a job when she gets home not to mention people who will admit to being her family/friends. However I suspect she will never be short for a guy...she will attract them like flies when she gets home...it will be something similar to how serial killers a bunch of nuts who want to marry them on deathrow
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Quote Originally Posted by Vizconde View Post
    I always thought those teachers were talking shit about me...

Lol. She's a real peach. I really doubt she will have a job when she gets home not to mention people who will admit to being her family/friends.
    That is exactly what I was thinking!!! I'm surprised she didn't say 'retards'...as in 'I work with a bunch of retards'...omg.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I thought it was so heart-warming and endearing the way Alicia was talking about her special needs students. OMfG!
    I hope she gets fired when her employers see this.

At the Tribal when Troysan gave Kat the words and gesture that he was now rooting for her. Was that sincere or did he just want to poison the well before he left? Who would you say the jury is rooting for or at least is now the least against?
    Poison the well. I rather liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I hope she gets fired when her employers see this.
    Same Saturned. That was so terrible...

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Yeah, Alicia is a world class idiot/bitch/bully. Google Alicia and you find a teacher forum complaining about her and calling for her to be fired. And I'd agree.

http://www.proteacher.net/discussion...d.php?t=397588

One of the reasons I really like these shows, there's a satisfaction when people broadcast their idiocy and then their lives fall apart afterwards. Delicious.

At the Tribal when Troysan gave Kat the words and gesture that he was now rooting for her. Was that sincere or did he just want to poison the well before he left? Who would you say the jury is rooting for or at least is now the least against?
    well it's all men on the jury so far.
    jay was the one that was blindsided by 'his girls' kim and chelsea.
    troyzan admitted that kim was a good player.

sabrina seems to be the one that's been flying under the radar.
    no direct drama with the men if i recall correctly.

i think it's still too early to tell, the votes will be affected by any future blindsides.
    i think if any of the women can blindside kim or chelsea, that'd probably be a
    positive vote towards them since everybody is aware that kim is playing the
    game better than anybody.

there's 7 left now right? kim, chelsea, kat, sab, alycia, christina and tarzan.
    usually swing votes and blindsides happen when there it's an odd number
    tribal council visit.

alycia still thinks she's part of the original alliance that's made up of 5:
    kim, chels, sab, kat and herself. but how does she think she's going to
    win kim and chels?
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

figsfiggyfigs

I need to remove 90% of you guys from my friends list.

figsfiggyfigs

Tarzan, you half wit. If Troyzan had managed to get Christina out, instead of himself, I would've hailed him as God. Seriously, I was sitting at the edge of my seat, knowing that he'll likely go home, but hoping so badly that Tarzan voted with him.

Christina is SO fucking stupid. Her reaction to being told that a few of them are voting for her was utterly disturbing. I just wanted to slap her so hard, leave a nice purple mark on her face. Idiot. Utter fucking idiot. It made me feel sick.

Oh, and Kat. LOL. Oh she is so hilarious. I'm so glad she's still here. Her stupidity is just so entertaining, a different kind from Christina but definitely hilarious.

I was surprised that Kim made such an idiotic move by taking Chelsea to the reward. She knows Chelsea is loyal and will stick to her like glue. I'm glad she realized she made a mistake. It felt good to watch her scramble, trying to reassure everyone, while panicking.

Alicia is so funny. Daft dummy. Why would you say that about your work. Stupid. She will pay for it later.

There is no one I'm really cheering for anymore. I mean kim played the game so well, but I really don't like her. It drives me insane.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post

There is no one I'm really cheering for anymore. I mean kim played the game so well, but I really don't like her. It drives me insane.
    Same, no rooting interest. Except for Tarzan. But I don't know how realistic that is. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Tarzan, you half wit. If Troyzan had managed to get Christina out, instead of himself, I would've hailed him as God. Seriously, I was sitting at the edge of my seat, knowing that he'll likely go home, but hoping so badly that Tarzan voted with him.

Christina is SO fucking stupid. Her reaction to being told that a few of them are voting for her was utterly disturbing. I just wanted to slap her so hard, leave a nice purple mark on her face. Idiot. Utter fucking idiot. It made me feel sick.

Oh, and Kat. LOL. Oh she is so hilarious. I'm so glad she's still here. Her stupidity is just so entertaining, a different kind from Christina but definitely hilarious.

I was surprised that Kim made such an idiotic move by taking Chelsea to the reward. She knows Chelsea is loyal and will stick to her like glue. I'm glad she realized she made a mistake. It felt good to watch her scramble, trying to reassure everyone, while panicking.

Alicia is so funny. Daft dummy. Why would you say that about your work. Stupid. She will pay for it later.

i wonder who's been telling tarzan how to vote.
    i mean, he's been voting with the women most of the time.
    somebody must have gotten to him.

(i also loved a few ep back when tarzan asked chelsea is
    she had issues with her boob job and therefore mistrusted
    all plastic surgeons)

strangely i like that kim picked chelsea, almost implies the
    game is getting to her a bit, you know? not so in control.
    she's one i'd love to see breakdown.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken