User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 96

  1. #61
    meinmeinmein! mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    If she had a backbone, I'm sure she'd be a lot more well liked, and probably running a different alliance.
    jock and i are typing typec people as survivor contestents.

    and when i thought about christina not making a move
    i immediately thought of your pal fireshield.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  2. #62
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yep, Tarzan is either a sneaky super genius or completely out of his mind. I like Troy a lot even though his recent success in the immunity challenge has given him a little too much bravado, and probably put Kim more on the defensive than she previously thought she needed to be on. Christina and Alicia [who I ate, she needs to be bitch slapped] need to wake up and destabilize Kim and her trio because Kim is running the show and doing very well.

    Next episode looks promising because I think Troy's warning starts to sink in and we're giving a view of a crying Kat. Kim's been sitting pretty for a couple of rounds now and these alliances tend to have about a 2 round shelf life. When the women are in tears, it's a great sign.

    I'm pretty addicted. When the men were sharing their fire in the earlier episodes I was shouting at the computer, "NO YOU CANNOT LET THEM HAVE FIRE!!!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLL THEM!!!!"
    @bold !!! That was one of the stupidest moments in the entire history of the show.

  3. #63
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    At tonight's episode. Christina... I now understand why the women find her annoying. She chooses NOW to "make a move?" Come on! Blockhead!

    And Kat... She may be the stupidest player ever. *while sobbing* "No one thinks that I-I-I'm running the show!"

    Please kill her for realz.

  4. #64
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Watching the Ponderosa with Troyzan showing up is kinda peculiar. The men seem to have a large disconnect with each other.

    All except one introvert and most (except possibly Leif) thinkers (albeit except for Troyzan, kinda dumb thinkers.) This group looks like it is in desperate need of some tequila, ganja and strippers.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  5. #65
    meinmeinmein! mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    kat was hilarious, don't underestimate the power of the illogical!
    i love how in the challenge, everybody voted she didn't have a
    clue with what's going on. and then voila. delicious editing by
    the producers.

    i don't understand why the women don't go after kim and chelsea.
    i wonder what sabrina will have up her sleeve. i hope she has
    something. but it's interesting to see how sabrina was voted
    as the person that contributes least to the camp.

    plus i wonder what will kim do to chelsea when they get down to
    final four/final three. because if kim sits next to chelsea during final
    two, i would imagine the jury votes would go towards chelsea.

    or perhaps that's the reason behind kim's strategy to get rid of all the
    men first. to pin it to the women's alliance as a whole, and take heat
    off that she masterminded everything when she goes up in front of
    the jury.

    christina is a fucking idiot.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  6. #66
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    kat was hilarious, don't underestimate the power of the illogical!
    i love how in the challenge, everybody voted she didn't have a
    clue with what's going on. and then voila. delicious editing by
    the producers.

    i don't understand why the women don't go after kim and chelsea.
    i wonder what sabrina will have up her sleeve. i hope she has
    something. but it's interesting to see how sabrina was voted
    as the person that contributes least to the camp.

    plus i wonder what will kim do to chelsea when they get down to
    final four/final three. because if kim sits next to chelsea during final
    two, i would imagine the jury votes would go towards chelsea.


    or perhaps that's the reason behind kim's strategy to get rid of all the
    men first. to pin it to the women's alliance as a whole, and take heat
    off that she masterminded everything when she goes up in front of
    the jury.

    christina is a fucking idiot.
    @bold, you think so? I kind of think that the men get now very fully that Kim is running the entire show. Chelsea's biggest move in the game, besides putting oil on her boobs, was to hitch her meteor to Kim's comet in the very beginning.

    I think even if the men don't like Kim, that if she is up front in the final tribal council, that they will give her their votes.

    Haha, and yes, you are right about Kat and the power of the illogical.

  7. #67
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I hate those stupid girls. Kim is dominating and none of them really see. Troyzan was the only other good player left, but since everyone is drinking Kim's kool-aid he couldn't get anyone's votes. A credit to Kim more than anything else.

    I'm sort of bummed at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    @bold, you think so? I kind of think that the men get now very fully that Kim is running the entire show. Chelsea's biggest move in the game, besides putting oil on her boobs, was to hitch her meteor to Kim's comet in the very beginning.

    I think even if the men don't like Kim, that if she is up front in the final tribal council, that they will give her their votes.

    Haha, and yes, you are right about Kat and the power of the illogical.
    Ehh, maybe. I don't know what other people are like, but I am a vindictive psycho and I'd do anything to make sure Kim didn't win, even though she's the best player.



  8. #68
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I hate those stupid girls. Kim is dominating and none of them really see. Troyzan was the only other good player left, but since everyone is drinking Kim's kool-aid he couldn't get anyone's votes. A credit to Kim more than anything else.

    I'm sort of bummed at this point.



    Ehh, maybe. I don't know what other people are like, but I am a vindictive psycho and I'd do anything to make sure Kim didn't win, even though she's the best player.


    I guess I watch in admiration because I know that I would be the worst Survivor player ever. I would probably wander off away from the camp to get an introvert moment in, and then I would be eaten by a Komodo dragon or I would get lost, or something. Or I would naively trust someone and then get blindsided with no clue. Or I would think I was some amazing INTJ mastermind and then be the first person voted off.

  9. #69
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    At the Tribal when Troysan gave Kat the words and gesture that he was now rooting for her. Was that sincere or did he just want to poison the well before he left? Who would you say the jury is rooting for or at least is now the least against?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  10. #70
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,619

    Default

    I thought it was so heart-warming and endearing the way Alicia was talking about her special needs students. OMfG!

Similar Threads

  1. Are you an individualist or do you see us as one world community?
    By lightsun in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 03:28 PM
  2. Worlds of But One Type
    By Savage Idealist in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:00 AM
  3. one world govt v no world govt
    By Zeno in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 07:18 PM
  4. One World Government
    By Metamorphosis in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 01:52 PM
  5. Which one of this models is closer to your picture of the world ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO