User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hey, y'all ready for everyone's favorite part in every season (sometimes several times a season)? That's right! For the next couple episodes it's...

TOTALLY PREDICTABLE EPISODE MALAISE!
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I alternate between being pissed at their stupidity and thinking they get what they deserve. Last episode was their best chance to make a move but instead they just seemed to have decided to say "Oh, I can do something to improve my game or I can carry on and just wait for them to pick me off when its my turn. Welp, I think I'm just gonna wait for my turn." Dummies!! They're like ducks in a row just waiting for the BB to hit them when they could have prevented the whole thing!! I was pretty much solely rooting for Kim at this point but I like the fight in Troyzan, so now I guess I think it should be one of them. Which, if my record of making the picks is any indication, means neither of them will. Probably Sabrina will win. I hope its not Kat or Chelsea. And on an unrelated but related note, Hey Tarzan, I think instead of repeatedly saying "afoot" you should have been saying "ahead". As in..."there is "ahead" up my a** and its mine, I'm just too dumb to know it!" I wouldn't want him as a plastic surgeon after seeing him on this show. (Not that I need plastic surgery )
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    I alternate between being pissed at their stupidity and thinking they get what they deserve. Last episode was their best chance to make a move but instead they just seemed to have decided to say "Oh, I can do something to improve my game or I can carry on and just wait for them to pick me off when its my turn. Welp, I think I'm just gonna wait for my turn." Dummies!! They're like ducks in a row just waiting for the BB to hit them when they could have prevented the whole thing!! I was pretty much solely rooting for Kim at this point but I like the fight in Troyzan, so now I guess I think it should be one of them. Which, if my record of making the picks is any indication, means neither of them will. Probably Sabrina will win. I hope its not Kat or Chelsea. And on an unrelated but related note, Hey Tarzan, I think instead of repeatedly saying "afoot" you should have been saying "ahead". As in..."there is "ahead" up my a** and its mine, I'm just too dumb to know it!" I wouldn't want him as a plastic surgeon after seeing him on this show. (Not that I need plastic surgery )
    I don't think he would've become a plastic surgeon had he been stupid. I think he is just bad at social situations. Very bad. I don't know what you expect from a person who spent most of his life studying or in a room cutting someone up in silence. Besides, he's old, and probably has AS.

I will be super pissed if Chelsea wins. She does not deserve it. She's made plenty of mistakes that Kim had to cover up.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm still on Team Christina. She made some dumb moves, but I don't find myself drawn to anyone else. I think I see her as a less ruthless version of Peih-Gee (The really intelligent and cutthroat asian girl from Survivor China). She clearly demonstrated early on that she was intelligent. It's like she just lacks the metaphorical balls to make a move.

Like at the Auction challenge. Its like she knew the smart move (for her team) was to outbid Troyzan... But she just looked nervous/scared. Was she afraid of pissing him off? Or did she just really want to save her money for something she wanted? I don't think it was the latter just because of the stress/anxiety that was on her face during the bidding. I think she's just trying really hard to fly under the radar.

I want her to get a backbone.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

figsfiggyfigs

If she had a backbone, I'm sure she'd be a lot more well liked, and probably running a different alliance.

@JocktheMotie and i just had a ten-episode marathon
    and we're all caught up!!!!!!

tarzan is my faveeee, how he's been voting is really
    interesting. he's been voting the same as the girls,
    and taking out the men. so i wonder what he's up to.
    he seems incredibly perceptive, it's almost like he sees
    something's about to go down among the girls.

somebody needs to vote kimwhore or chelsea
    and her fake titties out pronto mode. chelsea
    annoys me incredibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    [Christina]

....Its like she knew the smart move (for her team) was to outbid Troyzan...
    i wonder if she realizes she's at the bottom of the food
    change for the sab-kat-kim-chelsea alliance though.
    i thought it was so cuntty for the girls to bitch afterwords
    on how christina ''backed out'' during the bidding.
    stfu whores, you all bidded for food, why does it
    have to be down to christina.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    If she had a backbone, I'm sure she'd be a lot more well liked, and probably running a different alliance.
    yeah i was waiting for christina to peak,
    but to be honest, i'm very disappointed in
    her. i just haven't seen anything yet. i'm
    not sure if she has it in her.

at this point, as much as i hate alycia, i
    imagine she's still able to stir up some
    trouble for the 4girl alliance, because at
    least she's aware she's not part of it,
    and she switches so easily.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Yep, Tarzan is either a sneaky super genius or completely out of his mind. I like Troy a lot even though his recent success in the immunity challenge has given him a little too much bravado, and probably put Kim more on the defensive than she previously thought she needed to be on. Christina and Alicia [who I ate, she needs to be bitch slapped] need to wake up and destabilize Kim and her trio because Kim is running the show and doing very well.

Next episode looks promising because I think Troy's warning starts to sink in and we're giving a view of a crying Kat. Kim's been sitting pretty for a couple of rounds now and these alliances tend to have about a 2 round shelf life. When the women are in tears, it's a great sign.

I'm pretty addicted. When the men were sharing their fire in the earlier episodes I was shouting at the computer, "NO YOU CANNOT LET THEM HAVE FIRE!!!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLL THEM!!!!"

figsfiggyfigs

You sound like smileyman when he watched it. I remember being super pissed about it too because I wanted them to nut up and get things done on their own without the men's help. Or at least successfully steal the fucking thing. But nooooo.

Yeah the whole expectation for chivalry was fucking annoying. This isn't the bachelor and if it was any other season they'd be on different beaches too and what would they have done. The worse was when the women went over to the men's camp after the first storm they had without the tarp, and they were just birthing about they wanted to warm up by the men's fire. Ugh
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    Yeah the whole expectation for chivalry was fucking annoying. This isn't the bachelor and if it was any other season they'd be on different beaches too and what would they have done. The worse was when the women went over to the men's camp after the first storm they had without the tarp, and they were just birthing about they wanted to warm up by the men's fire. Ugh
    I know. It utterly angered me. It was just pathetic. And on top of that, some females were like " they're so rude, where is the chivalry? I mean, we don't expect much, we were COLLLDD"
    You're cold because you lost the fucking tarp, you idiot.
    Man... I'm getting angry again.