User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

Also - I don't understand why no one like Christina.... did I miss something in one of the early episodes?
    I don't know, because she's been my choice to win it since fairly early on. Maybe just some hatred lingering from Colton's Overlord days?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INtP

I don't know, either. I've liked her since the start too, and they've certainly not shown us anything to make me want to change my mind. A lot of post-boot interviews have described her as someone who is aggravating and rubs people the wrong way, but that hasn't been apparent on the show. The only thing we've seen on the show that I can relate to that is her tendency to take action on her own (re: the whole exchange weaving for fire) without consulting the group and to keep to herself. Of course, perhaps that's why I like her -- I have the same tendencies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I don't know, because she's been my choice to win it since fairly early on. Maybe just some hatred lingering from Colton's Overlord days?
    Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    I don't know, either. I've liked her since the start too, and they've certainly not shown us anything to make me want to change my mind. A lot of post-boot interviews have described her as someone who is aggravating and rubs people the wrong way, but that hasn't been apparent on the show. The only thing we've seen on the show that I can relate to that is her tendency to take action on her own (re: the whole exchange weaving for fire) without consulting the group and to keep to herself. Of course, perhaps that's why I like her -- I have the same tendencies.
    Ok, I am glad I didn't miss something super obvious.

My best guess is that most societies function best when there is an us versus them mentality going on, even within the society itself.

It's funny because Christina is typically the one person who scores on some of these challenges.

I like Kim's game so far. I think she has been making a lot of the right/big moves for awhile now. Chelsea I am not a fan of because she seems kind of like she just rides coattails a bit by being too passive. There is pseudo passive like Kim and then there is aggressive passive like Chelsea.

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Ya, I wasn't sure about the hatred for Christina either. Before the last episode I was rooting for the Kim/Chelsea/Jay/Brina? foursome. At this point I think Kim deserves to win. She is controlling the game in a way that hasn't been seen in a while. With pleasant deception, instead of just steamrolling and hoping for a win.

Aaarggg!!!! I had a page of smilies that had a Survivor one, but the domain expired!
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

MBTI
    INTj

I think anyone who wins, deserves it from a game perspective. However, I never favor those who exhibit too many negative social traits, such as disproportionate dishonesty, meanness, overly manipulative, etc, especially if I think they are like that in real life.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    I think anyone who wins, deserves it from a game perspective. However, I never favor those who exhibit too many negative social traits, such as disproportionate dishonesty, meanness, overly manipulative, etc, especially if I think they are like that in real life.
    Y'all are no fun.

RUSSEL HANTZ 2012!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INtP

Y'all are no fun.

RUSSEL HANTZ to fall into a black hole and disappear from my television forever sometime prior to 2012!
    Whew, fixed that for you .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTj

Y'all are no fun.
    RUSSEL HANTZ 2012!
    Psychopaths are always interesting to watch.

I often wonder why much of the the public adores antisocial characters simply because they are able to win. I'm guessing it has something to do with living vicarious.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

This season supports the stereotype that women are much more socially aware than men.

Kim is eating them up. She is a master of the game. Love her three way divide and conquer tribal counsel tactics. Great poker face too.

Despite admiring the efficiency of Kims game I strangly find her relatively repugnant. I guess I could say its her ethics and mind even each other to the point where I am neutral...but on second thought don't think I am being honest with myself and instead sense it may be an ingrained sexist bias against apparent emotionless "robot women".

Jay's obliviousness was annoying and I am glad he got voted off. He had a good inner voice but he kept ignoring it.

Right now my favorite character is Tarzan, but doubt he has a chance and instead really think that the women are going to win this one hands down.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

figsfiggyfigs

Man what a giant daft bunch of sheep. Christina is an idiot. YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO GO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

I hope Troy or Kim win.