User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

It looks like all the women contestants at the final/reunion show use the same hair dresser make up artist whose specialty apparently is "hooker clowns" which make them look 10x worse than the island natural.

I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Vizconde View Post
    Kim deserved to win and won. Seeing someone play such a precise game made this season pretty good besides the fact that I really didn’t care as that much for most of the contestants. Sebrina really fell short at the last days as well as the last tribal in creating a connection and a theme which could have benefited her (that theme would be to demonize/blame Kim, because like Michael said, she held all the blame and all the blood on her hands).

Alicia Rosa – first impression ENTJ final impression ENTJ
    Christana Cha – first impression IxTx final impression ISTx
    Colton Cumbie – first impression ExFP final impression ENTP
    Leif Manson – first impression ISTP final impression ISFP
    Tarzan/Greg Smith - first impression ESTP final impression ENTP
    Jonas Otsuji- first impression ISTP final impression ISTP
    Sabrina Thompson- first impression ENFP final impression ENFP
    Michael Jefferson - first impression ENTJ final impression ISTp

Kim I always had a hard time placing. She made strategic moves like an INTJ but had a style like a xSFJ. I still can’t place her. But after Rob M the tightest game in the entire series.

Alicia showing up at the Ponderosa and almost getting into a catfight with Kat is rather amusing TV/video clip.

I would peg Kim as an INFJ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I just REALLY hope Colton is not back for next season or any other one.
    You know he's back next season. There's no way he isn't one of the evacuees they're bringing back, and half of the reunion show was the show just openly saying "hey, how about s'more Colton?!"
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I would peg Kim as an INFJ.
    Yes, I think you pegged her. Excellent Ni/Fe combo applications.

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    You know he's back next season. There's no way he isn't one of the evacuees they're bringing back, and half of the reunion show was the show just openly saying "hey, how about s'more Colton?!"
    Yes and I would also guess, Michael Skupin, He is from the Australian Outback season and got burnt by a fire on his season and quiet a popular contestant. Also would not be surprised if they also chose Courney Moon also from “One World” who broke her arm or wrist and I hear was recently diagnosed with a cancerous tumor.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INtP

I was really happy to see Kim win -- pretty much any other outcome would have been a disappointment. She did a great job all of the way through, and is certainly in the top few players ever. Also, only the second time my first-episode favorite actually pulled out a win (Yul).

Yeah -- I was not happy at all to see the "three people medivaced will be back". I'd like to see Skupin and Penner come back. Plenty of other evacced folks who weren't around long enough to make much of an impression I'd not object to, but wouldn't get excited about either. Casting Colton would be a completely detestable move. Even worse than recasting Russell, or Rachel/Brendon on the Amazing Race this season. Please -- no Colton.

Unfortunately -- I can't imagine another reason they would have picked this particular casting stunt if it wasn't for him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    When is the next season starting? That's the day for my scheduled suicide.