16. g4 Bb7
    17. Qe1 Ra2
    18. f5 exf5
    19. gxf5 Nh5
    20. Ng3 Bc3
    21. Qf2 Nxg3
    22. Qxg3 Ne5

This is the position right?

I am considering sacrifices, and want to make sure I don't miss anything.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    I am considering sacrifices, and want to make sure I don't miss anything.
    Yes, it is correct.

1. e4 c5
    2. Nc3 Nc6
    3. g3 g6
    4. Bg2 Bg7
    5. d3 d6
    6. f4 Rb8
    7. Nf3 Nf6
    8. 0-0 0-0
    9. h3 b5
    10. a3 a5
    11. Be3 b4
    12. axb4 axb4
    13. Ne2 Qc7
    14. b3 e6
    15. Rc1 Ra8
    16. g4 Bb7
    17. Qe1 Ra2
    18. f5 exf5
    19. gxf5 Nh5
    20. Ng3 Bc3
    21. Qf2 Nxg3
    22. Qxg3 Ne5

23. h4

Unfortunately, this has become tactical enough that the engine may start showing its prowess. Or maybe Splittet's INTJness.

EDIT: Damn! I think I had better.

Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, the position is drawn and I'm offering a draw, you deserve it. I probably still have small chances, but basically you have to blunder. Really good game ygolo, you have just drawn Rybka, which is stronger than even Garry Kasparov ever was.

Rybka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Well, the position is drawn and I'm offering a draw, you deserve it. I probably still have small chances, but basically you have to blunder. Really good game ygolo, you have just drawn Rybka, which is stronger than even Garry Kasparov ever was.

Rybka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    OMG. Are you serious? I am really surprised that the engine is supposed to be that good, its even better than ChessMaster and Fritz, it sounds like. I usually loose to those. I have only beaten Fritz once and ChessMaster a couple of times (interestingly all times with some version of the attack I am playing now--and never to be repeated).

Now that I have that compliment quoted , I am afraid I will refuse the draw to play it out.

When learning, the advice given is to always play it out, so that you can see why the position is won, lost or drawn.

So if you don't mind, I would like to continue. But I just realized that you probably need sleep, huh?

Well. It's dinner time for me anyway. So the next move won't come from me for a while.

Robot Fusion

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah, I need to sleep (it's 3 AM here), but we can play the game through tomorrow. Rybka is much better than ChessMaster and Fritz. The opening you chose is indeed very anti-computer. The computer simply underestimates the attack of white, which gives white easy play, while finding the correct moves for black is difficult. The great activity of white makes it impossible for black to make progress.

bump
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.