I am SO excited. Can't wait!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Exclamation [Resident Evil 4 and 5 stand-point.]

I was greatly appalled in Resident Evil 5 having played 4 a few years ago that they failed to redeliver the Regenerators and the Verdugo that had an impact in 4 for giving you the most chills.

Resident Evil 5's baddies failed to compare to half as good as the ones in 4 because they were all a bunch of mad whores and yahoos. The bosses were at least a lot better to fight with tactically in 5, which won it some notoriety. What made 4 terrifically awesome was its baddies and the spine-chilling scenarios all of which 5 lacked.

What was on Capcom's mind to fail on all the key-points beats me.

I hope Resident Evil 6 outclasses all the experiences you could attain from those in 5. Though classically good I'm sure it had been on everybody's mind whom played 4 and disliked all of 5's missing elements to look forward on some much better work on an all-or-nothing sequel!

MBTI
    INTP

It looks good, but I'm not a fan of the mandatory two-player system....and it looks like they're bringing it back. I'll still play it, but I'm not overly excited. I like to play these types of games alone, not cooperatively, and at my own pace, not that of a computer-controlled assistant who just gets in the way.

Note to Capcom: Bring back Ada, you bastards!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Ada...

I'm yet to play Assignment Ada and Separate Ways as well as Professional Mode on my Resident Evil 4 PS2 game, which I have to find since I stored it away in early 2009.

I'm the sort for thrill-seeking adventure if I do say so myself so getting back to it won't be a problem.

MBTI
    INTP

I actually preferred Separate Ways to most of the rest of the game....but my nerdy crush on a fake character probably has more than a little to do with that. Play it, you won't be disappointed.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    I actually preferred Separate Ways to most of the rest of the game....but my nerdy crush on a fake character probably has more than a little to do with that. Play it, you won't be disappointed.
    Thanks!

I also need to get the Handcannon and less importantly the Chicago Typewriter as well as any other unlockable weapons besides the Matilda and Infinite rocket launcher.. but that is going to have me have to beat Mercenaries to which I've shown no interest on all characters at maximum stars.

The Handcannon as you're probably aware of is such a powerful weapon its piercing is efficient to kill with one shot. You could beat professional with remarkable ease; all you do is shoot'n'pace (the classic run'n'gun tactic if you've fervently seen on CoD).. but clearing professional once to have it unlocked. I don't like the looks of it already.

The Handcannon is a replica of the 500 Model in Resident Evil 5, which I use shooting the majinis for amusement all the time as Sheva (playing as her as left-handed helps with better accuracy).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Exclamation [***SPOILER ALERT***]

Possible spoilers.

---

Takes place in the year 2013 though..

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Question [Resident Evil 6 resembling MW3.]

Watched the trailer again anyway. It should have been called Call of Resident 6: Modern Zombiefare 4.

How many of you agree?