• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Resident Evil 6

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

I am SO excited. Can't wait!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[Resident Evil 4 and 5 stand-point.]

I was greatly appalled in Resident Evil 5 having played 4 a few years ago that they failed to redeliver the Regenerators and the Verdugo that had an impact in 4 for giving you the most chills.

Resident Evil 5's baddies failed to compare to half as good as the ones in 4 because they were all a bunch of mad whores and yahoos. The bosses were at least a lot better to fight with tactically in 5, which won it some notoriety. What made 4 terrifically awesome was its baddies and the spine-chilling scenarios all of which 5 lacked.

What was on Capcom's mind to fail on all the key-points beats me.

I hope Resident Evil 6 outclasses all the experiences you could attain from those in 5. Though classically good I'm sure it had been on everybody's mind whom played 4 and disliked all of 5's missing elements to look forward on some much better work on an all-or-nothing sequel!

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
It looks good, but I'm not a fan of the mandatory two-player system....and it looks like they're bringing it back. I'll still play it, but I'm not overly excited. I like to play these types of games alone, not cooperatively, and at my own pace, not that of a computer-controlled assistant who just gets in the way.

Note to Capcom: Bring back Ada, you bastards!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ada... :drool:

I'm yet to play Assignment Ada and Separate Ways as well as Professional Mode on my Resident Evil 4 PS2 game, which I have to find since I stored it away in early 2009.

I'm the sort for thrill-seeking adventure if I do say so myself so getting back to it won't be a problem.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
I actually preferred Separate Ways to most of the rest of the game....but my nerdy crush on a fake character probably has more than a little to do with that. Play it, you won't be disappointed.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I actually preferred Separate Ways to most of the rest of the game....but my nerdy crush on a fake character probably has more than a little to do with that. Play it, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks!

I also need to get the Handcannon and less importantly the Chicago Typewriter as well as any other unlockable weapons besides the Matilda and Infinite rocket launcher.. but that is going to have me have to beat Mercenaries to which I've shown no interest on all characters at maximum stars.

The Handcannon as you're probably aware of is such a powerful weapon its piercing is efficient to kill with one shot. You could beat professional with remarkable ease; all you do is shoot'n'pace (the classic run'n'gun tactic if you've fervently seen on CoD).. but clearing professional once to have it unlocked. I don't like the looks of it already.

The Handcannon is a replica of the 500 Model in Resident Evil 5, which I use shooting the majinis for amusement all the time as Sheva (playing as her as left-handed helps with better accuracy).

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[***SPOILER ALERT***]

Possible spoilers.

---

Takes place in the year 2013 though..

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[Resident Evil 6 resembling MW3.]

Watched the trailer again anyway. It should have been called Call of Resident 6: Modern Zombiefare 4.

How many of you agree?