• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Name Actors That Play The Same Character In Every Film

Nicodemus

Merril Streep and Uma Thurman, look like the same people playing different characters. Idk what it is about them they just put their personality into different characters rather than going into the personality of the character.
Meryl Streep? I would say she is a prime example of versatility.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jimmy Stewart - prototypical 'Agerage Joe' character that radiates a 'I don't get it' kind of attitude.
Leslie Nielsen - well-groomed klutz

T

ThatGirl

Meryl Streep? I would say she is a prime example of versatility.

People say that but I don't see it. Maybe its the eyes and facial expression, the persona never changes.

I forgot to mention Jim Carrey, I cant stand that guy.

93JC

Leslie Nielsen - well-groomed klutz

550w_movies_leslie_nielsen_01.jpg

0000222167.jpg

tammy-bachelor.jpg

7ec9d41d71d19d8450c56be8aed3a4a0.png

2686-sheridan7.jpg

9482911_gal.jpg

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Sean Bean - I love this man but he always plays the guy who dies. Except in the movie the Lost Future, but in some ways his career dies with that movie so it still fits.

If I ever make a movie that involves one or more people dying, I would cast Sean Bean for at least one role

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Vinnie Jones
Helena Bonham Carter
Wallace Shawn
Joe Pantoliano
milla jovovich
steve buscemi
r lee emery
christopher lee
danny trejo (seriously! he's ALWAYS the scary latino guy!)
lawrence tierney

... for a few :thinking:

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore (who conviently did a movie together).

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Helena Bonham Carter
Eh, no. She had a very different role as the mom in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." The new one, of course.

She also played queen Elizabeth in "The King's Speech," and was the Ape love interest in the remake of "Planet of the Apes."

S

Sniffles

I'd disagree with Sean Bean, however, he was phantasmic in the Sharpe's series on BBC, and he totally did not die in that, he was just a freakin' badass. Movies wise... eh.
That's a good series, I need to rewatch that sometime soon. Plus his character in Ronin doesn't die, although he does comes close. In the end they just pay him money to buzz off.

93JC

That's a good series, I need to rewatch that sometime soon. Plus his character in Ronin doesn't die, although he does comes close. In the end they just pay him money to buzz off.

:rock:

I watched Ronin last week. Sean Bean's character in that movie is unlike any other I've ever seen him play.

"This'll complete your compensation. Thanks for your time. Feel free to leave when we're gone. Do l need to suggest that you forget us? Because we will not forget." :D

S

Sniffles

:rock:

I watched Ronin last week. Sean Bean's character in that movie is unlike any other I've ever seen him play.

"This'll complete your compensation. Thanks for your time. Feel free to leave when we're gone. Do l need to suggest that you forget us? Because we will not forget." :D

Yeah really, he plays some guy pretending to be a SAS vet?