User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

lol interesting thread
    my first thought was Sarah Wayne Callies (Sara Tancredi in Prison Break)
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

NPcomplete

Michelle Rodriguez!!!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Cheech marin, tommy chong(cheech and chong), silent bob and jay(cba to google their real names)
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP

I'm trying to decide if post-Fight Club Brad Pitt fits this category. I'm leaning towards yes, but willing to forgive since I enjoy the character.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Nicholas Cage is almost always the same character (Leaving Las Vegas, Con Air, The Rock, The Wicker Man, Lord of War, etc.), but he has been in just enough films to make him appear to be a more diverse actor

I believe Jason Statham has always played the same character in every movie I have seen with him
    I disagree with Cage, Just watch Matchstick man, he plays a pretty unique character in that! :P

Jason always plays the same though, yeah, but he's awesome at it so it's all good. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Anew Leaf

Nicholas Cage has a week chin just like Shia le Bouf or whatever his name is. either way they both suck equally in each film they "act" so therefore they qualify.

also robert pattinson....

tony danza (who hiliarously enough is always named Tony in each of his major roles)

Sean Bean - I love this man but he always plays the guy who dies. Except in the movie the Lost Future, but in some ways his career dies with that movie so it still fits.

Christian Bale is starting to slide into this arena with his batman voice permeating every role.

Michelle Rodriguez plays the tough as nails and wearing a wife beater shirt in every role.

And that's all I have time for at the moment.

Hugh Grant plays the bumbling Brit in pretty much every movie he's in.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Agree about Jennifer Aniston, who I do like, and Nicholas Cage, who I can't stand!

I thought the same for a long time after Pride and Prejudice about Colin Firth, as much as I love his Darcy. Same character over and over. But I'm so glad he did The King's Speech and showed his range and talent as an actor. Ok, so he's still a posh English guy, but that was just brilliant.

Martin Freeman - who is in the British (original) version of The Office, and will be Bilbo in the Hobbit - currently John Watson in Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch. I love him as Watson, he was great in the Office, will probably be an excellent Bilbo, etc. But he doesn't strike me as an actor with a very wide range - always the Everyman.

EDIT: oh yeah, how could I possibly forget Hugh Grant! Who I love in About A Boy, but mostly he irritates me.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Michelle Rodriguez, before I learned her name, was known as "Angry Latina Woman" to me. Because, quite literally, that's the only role she played in the movies I saw.

Nick Cage... hahaha he plays Nick Cage in every single movie he's in. For which respect, he's kind of a terrible actor.

I'd disagree with Sean Bean, however, he was phantasmic in the Sharpe's series on BBC, and he totally did not die in that, he was just a freakin' badass. Movies wise... eh.

John Goodman usually plays that "good ol' big guy/tank" role. With the exception of O Brother Where Art Thou, where he totally subverted that by being heinous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

ThatGirl

Lisa Kudrow, Merril Streep, Uma Therman

Lisa Kudrow definitely plays the same personality over and over.

Merril Streep and Uma Thurman, look like the same people playing different characters. Idk what it is about them they just put their personality into different characters rather than going into the personality of the character.