12 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

Default Weird/creepy things you find in books/movies/music/whatever else

What weird or creepy things have you found in books/movies/music or whatever...? I think this topic would be interesting. I was listening to the beginning (which is mostly instrumentals), during this one bit I heard what sounded like "When I was a young boy I killed a *guitar riff right here* I killed a boy who wasn't as equal". Of course I think there was a synthesizer involved and maybe it was the electronic sounds from that....still it was weird when I first found it (not creepy to me, just weird)
    “There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

IF you play another one bits the dust backwards, it says it's fun to smoke marijuana.

SingSmileShine

Subliminal messages, yay!

My favorite:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXC6rqvQFo

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I don't know about you, but finding a perfectly pressed square of toilet paper inside a book about the Knights Templar from the library was pretty creepy.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I don't know about you, but finding a perfectly pressed square of toilet paper inside a book about the Knights Templar from the library was pretty creepy.
    The Knights Templar were awesome.

I didn't have to go anymore, OKAY??
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I always found the part where the crystal drains the people on the Dark Crystal absolutely creepy..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack427 View Post
    The Knights Templar were awesome.
    I wouldn't know because I discovered the toilet paper and threw the book fifty feet before I could read it. *weeps*

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I didn't have to go anymore, OKAY??

Don't nobody want to read your evil toilet book!

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I always found the part where the crystal drains the people on the Dark Crystal absolutely creepy..
    I.KNOW. That movie came out when Dom and I were kids, and it TERRIFIED us. WTH adults?!
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I.KNOW. That movie came out when Dom and I were kids, and it TERRIFIED us. WTH adults?!
    I remember distinctly that I was just having a conversation with my mother, while we lounged on the couch, about how I was a big girl now and I could go spend the night with a friend on a school night.. she fell asleep watching the movie with me, and that scene came on and I was so terrified I couldn't even move. I wanted to wake her up and tell her, and I COULDNT because I didnt want her to think I was still a baby. How funny my logic was as a kid.. I just kept closing my eyes and telling myself it was fine!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I remember distinctly that I was just having a conversation with my mother, while we lounged on the couch, about how I was a big girl now and I could go spend the night with a friend on a school night.. she fell asleep watching the movie with me, and that scene came on and I was so terrified I couldn't even move. I wanted to wake her up and tell her, and I COULDNT because I didnt want her to think I was still a baby. How funny my logic was as a kid.. I just kept closing my eyes and telling myself it was fine!
    Awwwwwww! lol Poor little girl! *hugs* Yeah, I made all sorts of declarations like that, but the truth was, I used my ESTJ mother as a body shield through most of my childhood.
    7w6 so/sx