• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weird/creepy things you find in books/movies/music/whatever else

Razzaberry

Razzaberry Is Yummy
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What weird or creepy things have you found in books/movies/music or whatever...? I think this topic would be interesting. I was listening to the beginning (which is mostly instrumentals), during this one bit I heard what sounded like "When I was a young boy I killed a *guitar riff right here* I killed a boy who wasn't as equal". Of course I think there was a synthesizer involved and maybe it was the electronic sounds from that....still it was weird when I first found it (not creepy to me, just weird)

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know about you, but finding a perfectly pressed square of toilet paper inside a book about the Knights Templar from the library was pretty creepy.

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know about you, but finding a perfectly pressed square of toilet paper inside a book about the Knights Templar from the library was pretty creepy.

The Knights Templar were awesome.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I always found the part where the crystal drains the people on the Dark Crystal absolutely creepy..

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Knights Templar were awesome.

I wouldn't know because I discovered the toilet paper and threw the book fifty feet before I could read it. *weeps*

I didn't have to go anymore, OKAY??

Don't nobody want to read your evil toilet book!

I always found the part where the crystal drains the people on the Dark Crystal absolutely creepy..

I.KNOW. That movie came out when Dom and I were kids, and it TERRIFIED us. WTH adults?!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I.KNOW. That movie came out when Dom and I were kids, and it TERRIFIED us. WTH adults?!

:laugh: I remember distinctly that I was just having a conversation with my mother, while we lounged on the couch, about how I was a big girl now and I could go spend the night with a friend on a school night.. she fell asleep watching the movie with me, and that scene came on and I was so terrified I couldn't even move. I wanted to wake her up and tell her, and I COULDNT because I didnt want her to think I was still a baby. :laugh: How funny my logic was as a kid.. I just kept closing my eyes and telling myself it was fine!

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh: I remember distinctly that I was just having a conversation with my mother, while we lounged on the couch, about how I was a big girl now and I could go spend the night with a friend on a school night.. she fell asleep watching the movie with me, and that scene came on and I was so terrified I couldn't even move. I wanted to wake her up and tell her, and I COULDNT because I didnt want her to think I was still a baby. :laugh: How funny my logic was as a kid.. I just kept closing my eyes and telling myself it was fine!

Awwwwwww! lol Poor little girl! *hugs* Yeah, I made all sorts of declarations like that, but the truth was, I used my ESTJ mother as a body shield through most of my childhood.