• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

G

Glycerine

Evolution of Desire: Strategies for Human Mating by David Buss. I have been meaning to read for a few years but finally am getting around to it.

zulidadwi

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Currently reading a Khales Hosseini's book : The Kite Runner

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll be starting Stephen King's Doctor Sleep, tonight.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Claw of the Conciliator by Gene Wolfe. Excellent so far.

thatpants

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Just finished a short story collection by Tom Barbash called Stay up with Me. Highly recommended if you're into short stories.
Now I'm reading My Education by Susan Choi, which I guess I would classify as a sexy coming of age story.

yeghor

To the lighthouse by Virgina Woolf...There's quite a good deal of character analysis in it...

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Crime and Punishment after two months still... But I have like 50 pages left. Been really liking it so far. Dostoyevsky is the man.

gromit

likes this
Crime and Punishment after two months still... But I have like 50 pages left. Been really liking it so far. Dostoyevsky is the man.

Oooh good one.

I'm still working on the 4th book in Game of Thrones. Keep picking it up and then tapering off. Unfortunately it's in my brother's car in CT right now... oops

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think I'm going to start reading Stranger in a Strange Land.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm reading this forum. :happy2:

Actually, I'm rereading The Book Thief by Marcus Zuzak. I want to refresh my memory of the book before watching the movie.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail — but Some Don't'

Very good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type