• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been struggling through Team of Rivals for a while now. I think I'm losing.

Odyne

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Just started using the Kindle I got for Christmas (thanks Mom!).

Since last Thursday I've read:

A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
And I'm now working on A Storm of Swords

George R. R. Martin is one of the biggest literary dick teasers I've ever come across. (i.e. leaves you hanging hardcore at the end of a chapter [or book for that matter], then takes forever to get back to that storyline so you can figure out what happened)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Recently finished Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf. I liked the characterization a lot, but the stream-of-consciousness/multiple POV style really confused me. Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Also, Peter Walsh is totally INFJ.

Catharsis

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Temple of the Golden Pavilion by Yukio Mishima. If you ever want insight into the mind of a 4w5, Mishima is what you should read.

Also I got Martian Time-Slip by Philip K Dick waiting as soon as I'm finished with my current one, just read A Scanner Darkly by him and greatly enjoyed it.

tifpod

MBTI Type
INTJ
A good book

I always have a few books to read at any given time. Right now, I'm on Linnea Sinclair's Accidental Goddess (scifi romance, lol) and also a big collection of Sherlock Holmes stories. It's all fine.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
player piano-Kurt Vonnegut
Nine Stories-J.D. Salinger

after I finish those I'm reading The Life of Pi

G

Glycerine

I was reading some really BAD romance novel.... ehhhh. Now I am reading Richard Dawkin's The Greatest Show on Earth.

S

Sniffles

The Revolutions in Europe 1848-1849. From Reform to Reaction, ed. by R.J.W. Evans &Hartmut Pogge von Strandmann

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan - Contagion Option

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Just finished July's People by Nadine Gordimer. I don't think I understood it thoroughly... It felt kind of confusing due to the dialogue punctuation, and I felt a bit underwhelmed overall. I don't know what to think. :uwin:

All I know is, July is totally a 2w1. Fo' realz.