• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
re-reading American Gods, by Neil Gaiman... a movie reminded me of it last week and I hadn't read it in a few years :)

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
41BNlrAxlrL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

So far, pretty good, but this book was better:
9780312154189.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Oh I just remembered that I had ordered "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins, and it should be arriving today.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An anthology of Mexican/Chicano/Latino literature, can't remember the name of the anthology right now.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Oh, how funny/interesting!! I read four (or 5?) of the books in that series (volumes 4 through 8/9) a number of years ago, when I was in a philosophy phase. I found the books to provide good high-level overviews of the various philosophies / philosophers.

--------------

I'm currently reading Night and Day by Virginia Woolf. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Having never read anything by her before, I'm loving that I love a new author; will have to check out some of her other books after this to see whether I like others just as well.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nothing, I can't remember shit anymore. which is depressing, I wish I could I use to be able to remember shit for 10 years and now it's like 10 seconds. I was reading kurt vonnegut and I was enjoying it but I don't remember anything after I put it down so I gave up.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I just finished Something Borrowed and now I'm off to the book store to snatch up another book by Emily Giffin. She's so hittin the spot right now.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I read Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together (Vol. 4 in the series) by Bryan Lee O'Malley this weekend. :) Not my favorite series - a bit too indie for me, in a way - but I really enjoy it. And the artistic style is just adorable. ^.^

Lark

I'm reading The Dragons of Babel, A Dialogue with Eric Fromm and finally The Imitation of Christ