• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Will2911

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Recently finished, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, which I enjoyed but felt mildly disapointed by.

Room by Emma Donghue, which I thoroughly reccomend if you're going to read any book this year read this one. It's such an addictive read, seriously check it out.

The Steep Approach to Garbadale by Iain Banks, another fantastic read. But then I love Banks writing

Just started Complicity by Iain Banks, so far fantastic. Brilisnt writing style, and some clever second person scenes.

Will2911

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Recently finished, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, which I enjoyed but felt mildly disapointed by.

Room by Emma Donghue, which I thoroughly reccomend if you're going to read any book this year read this one. It's such an addictive read, seriously check it out.

The Steep Approach to Garbadale by Iain Banks, another fantastic read. But then I love Banks writing

Just started Complicity by Iain Banks, so far fantastic. Brilisnt writing style, and some clever second person scenes.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dashiell Hammett - Red Harvest

The Jungle update – For the same reasons that certain chapters from Homage to Catalina can be skipped over, the last chapter of this book has little relationship to the rest of the book.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
heretics-daughter.jpg

It's good.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Yea it's set in Hong Kong in the 60's. I've only read the prologue and first ch and the book is like 1400 pages or something.

It's one of the sequels to tai pan.

I've always said that I identify with no character greater than Dirk Struan!

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
John Taylor - African Rifles and Cartridges

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Waiting for my husband to finish The Girl Who Kicked a Hornet's Nest so I can read that.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing to be frightened of - Julian Barnes
A mind of it's own - Cordelia Fine

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Still waiting for the spouse to finish The Girl Who Kicked a Hornet's Nest.... in the meantime, I'm reading some young adult fiction. Just finished:
absolutely-true-diary-of-a-part-time-indian2.jpg

and now on to:

the_red_necklace.jpg