• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Just finished Lustrum by Robert Harris. It was okay but I liked the first one better =(

Reading Rainmaker again by John Grisham. The style and words used in this book is really colorful :)

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ARCO (our name means your success) :zzz: CLERICAL EXAMS 3RD EDITION

N

NPcomplete

Reading Rainmaker again by John Grisham. The style and words used in this book is really colorful :)

Every time I read a Grisham book, I feel that I should go to law school.

Right now, though, I'm reading a paper on the methodologies used to assess environmental impacts.

The material is interesting but reading the paper is making me extremely drowsy. Maybe it's the library atmosphere. Arrgh!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quicksilver, by Neil Stephenson. It's Neil unrestrained: humor, mini-lectures, interesting ideas and no plot (so far).

Will2911

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Having just finished Heartstone by C J Sansom, which was the fifth installment in the brilliant Matthew Shardlake Series. I am now reading Ian Banks- The Crow Road

N

NPcomplete

Just finished Ender's game by Orson Scott Card. Interesting stuff.

Ender is fascinating, isn't he?

I've started "One thousand Orcs" by R.A Salvatore based on a friend's recommendation. He said I would like Drizzt and I dislike telling him he was right.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Every time I read a Grisham book, I feel that I should go to law school.

Right now, though, I'm reading a paper on the methodologies used to assess environmental impacts.

The material is interesting but reading the paper is making me extremely drowsy. Maybe it's the library atmosphere. Arrgh!

Who doesn't want to be a courtroom brawler?

Also finished Degree of Guilt by Robert North Patterson. Can anyone recommend a good legal thriller?

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Claud E. Fuller and Richard D. Steuart - Firearms of the Confederacy

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
Can anyone recommend a good legal thriller?

I liked "Presumed innocent" by Scott Turow, and another book by him, can't remember the name. There's also a movie version of Presumed innocent.

Michael Connelly has some pretty decent ones.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes. I lost count of how many times I've read this thing. It never gets old.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The power of now by Eckhart Tolle
Awareness by Anthony de Mello (Down to earth and comical read, highly recommended)
Synchro-destiny by Deepak Chopra

Yeah, there's a theme going on here :D