• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Just finished The Book of Laughter and Forgetting by Milan Kundera (really liked) and Drown by Junot Diaz (loved). I'm not usually a short story person, but I really loved how both of those collections used their intertwining themes.

Little Laura

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Two
I just started re-reading the Twilight books, which I quite enjoyed the first time around, even though they aren't the most well-written books out there. I must say though, the second time around I normally fall even more in love with a book, but not this time. I think it is something I would have enjoyed if I were younger. I also finally watched New Moon and I have to say it should have been marketed as a comedy not a horror. I couldn't stop laughing! I'm not saying its bad, I am just saying I found alot of it ridiculous, but I do have a quirky sense of humour! LOL

sculpting

stuff jag gave me to read about people. meow.

(Along with Jung, myers, rand, hackett, cherreyh, and some book about corporate finance and a report on miRNAs. in piles everywhere!)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Emberverse Series by S.M Stirling.

The first book is called Dies the Fire.

%7BE53AD0BD-629D-49F3-BA6F-64C278B28858%7DImg100.jpg

You really should read it if you like Post-Apocalyptic stuff, medieval stuff, Celtic stuff etc.

Tecla

MBTI Type
INTP
Actively Reading:
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
The Fabric of the Cosmos by Brain Greene
The God Delusions by Richard Dawkins

I have about 8 books started right now, I will get around to finishing them, one day, maybe.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Moby Dick, by Herman Melville.
Great book.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just started another whilst still having four on the go, actually one i have yet to start.
The new one is
Nathianiel's Nutmeg by Giles Milton

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Rex Stout - Nero Wolfe/Homicide Trinity

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The Emberverse Series by S.M Stirling.

The first book is called Dies the Fire.

%7BE53AD0BD-629D-49F3-BA6F-64C278B28858%7DImg100.jpg

You really should read it if you like Post-Apocalyptic stuff, medieval stuff, Celtic stuff etc.

Good book. I've often wondered what would it be like if someday we woke up and one of the Laws of Physics suddenly stopped working.