• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Just read through Sir Gawain and the Green Knight for an English lit course I'm teaching. Finally getting around to reading Quiet: The Power of Introverts because my own introversion is driving me bonkers lately.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A Density of Souls, by Christopher Rice

- - - Updated - - -

Just read through Sir Gawain and the Green Knight for an English lit course I'm teaching. Finally getting around to reading Quiet: The Power of Introverts because my own introversion is driving me bonkers lately.

Quiet's a fantastic read. Hope you enjoy it :)

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Climate Change: The Facts . This is a series of essays about climate change from leading climate change skeptics. If you want to know how messed up climate "science" is, read this book.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Goddesses, Wives, Whores, and Slaves: Women in Classical Antiquity by Sarah B. Pomeroy

Nyltiak

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison. I've never heard of her before, but so far am enjoying the book

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A War of Apes
Book Two: Great Ape
by S.D.B. Hawley
copyright 2014 S.D.B. Hawley
Smashwords Edition

This author really knows how to make a character come to life.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Surrounded by these russian novels, currently the idiot by dostovesky.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
house of leaves- mark danielewski... I've kept meaning to getting around to reading it and finally have started... it was't available on kindle! now I know why :laugh:

also

the world without us- alan weisman, because I've often wondered what would happen if humanity all disappeared

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
qe0yOzC.jpg

Seems very good so far....

Pinker85

The Complete Book of Marrionettes: has lots of info on making them not as much on operation

The Simple Guide to Freshwater Aquariums: funny and easy to read