• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
220px-AngelasAshes.jpg

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ernest Hemingway: A Life Story, and Bill Bryson's Neither Here Nor There: Travels in Europe.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Books to read: (that I own but haven't read yet)
4.50 from Paddington-Agatha Christie
Divine Comedy-Dante Alighieri
Incarceron-Catherine Fisher
Ender's Game-Orson Scott Card
The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)-Michael Scott

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
currently reading God Bless You Mr. Rosewater, Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom and The Mysterious Stranger... why bother reading one book when you can read several? :holy:

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just finished the Long Price Quartet by Daniel Abraham. It was really good.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Lord John and the Private Matter. It's a mystery set in the 1700s with a gay English military officer as the protagonist. I'm re-listening to the whole series and it's holding up to a second listen pretty well.

Lark

I was reading a book called Letters to Juliet about people writing letters to Juliet of Verona, that's the character from Romeo and Juliet, I'm nearly finished it now and might write a letter itself, there is an annual contest and the winnder gets a stay in Verona for two people.

Also I'm reading Jung's Anwer to Job, and another book called The Wish List which is a massive life list someone composed and I'm using it to think about goals I might want to complete myself.

I'm reading The Riddle Master's Game at night, its from the fantasy masterworks series but its not as good as Jack Vance's Lyonesse Two which I was reading before that.

There's a book on Ghosts, a natural history of Ghost Hunting but its sort of something to pass the time just, its not that interesting but it passes the time.

Sakedon

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I just finished 1408 (Stephen King) and The Exorcist (William Blatty)
Both were okay. I'm still looking for a good , solid scare though. Suggestions are welcome.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves by Stephen Grosz. I love this book. This is 50,000 hours of a psychoanalyst's sessions condensed into a book. If you enjoyed HBO's In Treatment series or if you enjoy learning what makes a person tick, then go read this book.