• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

gromit

likes this
isbn.aspx

Apparently it's a good way to get cute/nerdy guys to talk to you on the train also...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
isbn.aspx

Apparently it's a good way to get cute/nerdy guys to talk to you on the train also...
^That was/is hands down my ex's favorite book of all time. And he's both cute and nerdy.

Hahahahaa, and you're both civil engineers. :D

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Walter Benn Michaels "The Trouble with Diversity: How we learned to love identity and ignore inequality"

Part of my thesis research. Which I'm woefully behind on

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jan G Wiener - The Assassination of Heydrich

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Just reading some of Tolkien's "Unfinished Tales" this morning. For some reason I really like the dryer prose style he uses in his work chronicling the earlier ages of his imaginary world. It seems to contribute to the epic, heroic, tragic, yet almost immesurably distant quality of the narrative itself... :thinking:

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Did this book give any other female the heeby jeebies??

All through the book the main character creeped me out and reminded me of a stalker - his infatuation/love did nothing for me when I started having these feelings. I had to push myself to read it all!

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Re-reading All Quiet on the Western Front for the first time since '04 or '05, and it's blowing me away all over again. Probably the greatest novel I have ever read.

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals- Charles Darwin. Studying emotions from a scientific standpoint-My wonderland. Maybe I can understand them this way...