• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami. I loved Kafka on the Shore.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The Stand by Stephen King

556874147_ff2911cd8c_o.jpg

Over a thousand pages of pure brilliance. But I'm only on page 150 :D

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
I love Haruki Murakami, I've never read Hard-Boiled. How is it so far?

It's very complicated :). And I'm still confused. :) But I love his style a lot. The first chapter was awesome (I'm in the middle of the book now).
I had read a review on the Kafka book saying that "Murakami's books are irresistible metaphysical narcotics." No matter how confused I am, it's a great read.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
F. Scott Fitzgerald - The curious case of Benjamin Button

I find it a boring book though.

I just finished Oscar Wilde's: The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
The bloody chamber by Angela Carter for college, Puss in boots is made of briliance :D.

In my own time I've started Troy no. 2 by David Gemmel, and am re reading The sight by David Clement-Davis.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The Road by Cormac McCarthy

One of my very favorite books.

Recently read: Milan Kundera's Farewell Waltz. Really enjoyed it.

Now reading Founding Brothers by Joseph Ellis, and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm running to the library shortly to pick up Frank Herbert's Children of Dune.
The second one started getting a little ridiculous (scifi? ridiculous?!), and I imagine it may continue downhill from here, but for some reason I've got to keep going.

'm also reading a book I borrowed my ISTP friend, The Critique of Pure Reason by Kant.