• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Fiver

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Three Musketeers by A. Dumas
A Civil Contract by Georgette Heyer

Last edited:

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm currently reading The Game - Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists by Neil Strauss. It's like literary crack for INFPs: I know I shouldn't be reading it. I know it's bad for me. I know I'll regret it further down the line. But it's just so damn interesting. It's giving me a lot more clarity on what makes women attracted to men, and its heavy emphasis on teaching through anecdotes makes it both easy to read and obviously practical.

An INFP playah - is it even possible? :huh: (Mr Strauss's answer to that would be: absolutely!)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Reading through the robot/empire/foundation books by Asimov. I just have his last two (chronologically written) books to read, although I think I already ready prelude to foundation years ago.

Just finished Robots and Empire

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm in the middle of The Brothers Karamazov. Alyosha wins an award for being the most huggable book person ever, and his book is excellent too.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Finished The Time Machine. Now on H. G. Well's The Island of Doctor Moreau. Oh how I love book editions that combine multiple novels into one text. :D

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Blood Meridian, or The Evening Redness in the West - Cormac McCarthy
and The Wind Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami.

They're both excellent so far.

Artichoke

MBTI Type
ENFP
The way by Swann's - Marcel Proust

i'm just over half way, it's been a long time coming but worth it

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just started De Profundis, which is a series of writings by Oscar Wilde when he was in prison. It's beautiful so far, much better than St. Augustine's confessions (those I put down after five pages).

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
The swan maiden - Jules watson

But, I'm not really focused enough to enjoy it.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. I would guess that a lot of people here would like it