• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
Travel Writers Go To Hell?

Great book so far. Worth the read if you're into the international backpacking scene

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"The Darkness and the Dawn" by Thomas Costain.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Two nonfiction books: MOJO's Punk retrospective, and How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World by Harry Browne. I am thinking about getting a novel when I return the books I have out currently from the library.

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
A collection of short stories and novellas by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

"I am a sick man...I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased..."

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've decided to reread the Harry Potter series before the movie so I know what to be angry about when I see it, and I'm currently on the fifth. I'm also partway through several Stephen King books.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
Life of Pi

Both are summer reading assignments for upcoming ninth graders.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Twilight-Stephanie Myers

I don't know if any thing can live up to White Oleander, I think it might be my new favorite book.We'll see I've only read the first chapter, and I'll probably read some more after breakfast.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Foundation- Isaac Asimov

Oh, I love that series.:wubbie:

I'm reading 'A Game of Thrones' by George R.R. Martin right now. [while I impatiently wait for the library to deliver 'Endymion' (Dan Simmons) to me....]