• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In The Miso Soup, Ryu Murakami. It's been good so far, an interesting thriller with some analysis and critique of larger culture thrown in (in this case the sex industry in Japan).

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
006124189x.jpg

phoenix31

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm currently in the middle of The Anatomy of Violence: The Biological Roots of Crime by Adrian Raine. "Provocative... [Raine] makes a good case that certain genetic, neurological, and physiological factors do predict violent behavior." -The New York Times Book Review
Non fiction is kind of a chore for me sometimes, and I've also been pretty busy, so I'm taking small bites out of this one. It's pretty fascinating, though. It's a lot of information to take in.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alias Grace. I just finished the mini-series on Netflix and liked it a lot.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished Pattern Recognition by William Gibson, absolutely brilliant book, strangely, partially, about forum life. Now reading its sequel Zero History, as far as I can tell it's about industrial/fashion espionage. It's a little harder to get into.

Suaimhneas

I recently finished Jane Eyre, but I usually have about three books going at once... something for every mood. Currently: The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan, And There Was Light by Jacques Lusseyran, and The Art of Happiness by The Dalai Llama. Excited to start fishing through this thread for more recommendations to add to my never ending list of must reads.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished Pattern Recognition by William Gibson, absolutely brilliant book, strangely, partially, about forum life. Now reading its sequel Zero History, as far as I can tell it's about industrial/fashion espionage. It's a little harder to get into.

Just finished Zero History. Meh. Maybe it's a really great setup for the last book in the series, Spook Country? Maybe?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am reading Chekov's complete works, which will be ongoing for a very long time, and I recently started 'A Passage to India' by E.M. Forster.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ingrid Noll, "The heads of my beloved ones"

Ingrid Noll.jpg

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Pagan Meditations: The Worlds of Aphrodite, Hestia, and Artemis by Ginette Paris.