• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tim Tebow

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I was right on all four games, but both the teams I was rooting for lost...

:irked:

EDIT: well, actually, I guess I was kinda rooting for the 9ers as well, so 2/3...

Last edited:

Malleus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whole Tebow craze pisses/pissed me off. More so during his college years than now since hes in the NFL. So many people became Florida fans JUST because of he was playing for them, such a garbage false reason.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Was this a Freudian slip, or am I missing something?

I'm not sure you are. My meaning was merely I was getting very tired of hearing about (and often having no choice but to talk about) Tim Tebow, whom I have no particular interest in one way the another. I expect it was particularly intense intense here in Denver. So, I'm glad he's done for the season (after a game, I might add, I know a lot about despite not watching it).

It was like being stuck in an anime convention when you didn't watch anime.

Little_Sticks

Tebow is awful. The only reason he won any games is because they would end up playing teams that were severely gimped; and even then it was always a close game.

Patriots Tebowing Tebow
tim%20tebow%20pepper%20sprayed.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Niners falling to the Giants really pissed me off. What a shitty loss.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Niners falling to the Giants really pissed me off. What a shitty loss.

That really hurt.

2 rings will put a dagger in the "Eli Elite QB" discussions.
All things point to this being a repeat of the 2008 SB, with probably the same ending. As an Eagle's fan, it's sickening to my stomach, but respect and props to them if they get it.
The other evil is 4 rings will give Brady a tie for most wins for a QB in History....pick your poison.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm a big Tebow fan, and with that win over Pittsburgh I definitely think he earned himself a starting position next year.

I've been watching him play since his Freshman (my Sophomore) year at UF. Hell my class schedule used to have me walk past the guy on my way to class every Tuesday and Thursday morning.

In my humble opinion, I wouldn't bet against him as a long term franchise QB prospect. Give him a year of proper off season QB training, and a coaching/management staff that believes in him, and I think most will be surprised with what he is able to do on the field.

He has one of the best work ethics I've ever seen in a football player, and that counts for a lot.